ICC World Cup Group A Game: Aus V Afganistan.

Ok cool, thanks for your valued input as always

He wasn't really celebrating going by his exit, just everyone was fawning over his shots but when you take into account the opposition he is doing it against you can't really compare a team that's almost a mechanical bowling machine vs the real stuff.

This could almost be a false sense of security for them, if the batting effort in New Zealand wasn't a wake up call, then they will not win the world cup. And that would be fine and dandy with me!

bringing the part time offie on for his first roll in the last over has to be a miscount on Nabi's part.

All things told they haven't done the worst job tbh, after Warner and Smith layed the platform I was thinking 400 easy, potentially 450

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
He wasn't really celebrating going by his exit, just everyone was fawning over his shots but when you take into account the opposition he is doing it against you can't really compare a team that's almost a mechanical bowling machine vs the real stuff.

This could almost be a false sense of security for them, if the batting effort in New Zealand wasn't a wake up call, then they will not win the world cup. And that would be fine and dandy with me!
NZ and SA have both had batting collapses this WC as well, you have a very selective memory.

How I'd best sum up this game -

bruce-nemo.jpg

Obviously CH9 feel that discussing the first innings isn't worth it with an episode of customs on.

How dare you disrespect Damian Walshe-Howling!

TN25

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Scorchers, Glory, Southampton
Great batting from the Aussies, a fighting effort from some of the Afghan bowlers.

Obviously CH9 feel that discussing the first innings isn't worth it with an episode of customs on.
But this guy's carrying 10,000 pounds. Clearly he's up to no good.

Back