Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished reading Liar Game and Dragon Head. Both had underwhelming endings.

Currently reading GTO and Freesia.

Recently I have been watching and reading Nanatsu no Taizai - that is really good. I am up to chapter 101.

Also, this One Piece music is fantastic:

I miss One Piece. I know a chapter comes out most weeks, but I miss watching heaps of the anime in a row.

Recently I have been watching and reading Nanatsu no Taizai - that is really good. I am up to chapter 101.

Also, this One Piece music is fantastic:

I miss One Piece. I know a chapter comes out most weeks, but I miss watching heaps of the anime in a row.

Are you behind on the anime?

Nah, if you mean One Piece. I saw 679 episodes (the most at the time), and then have caught up with the manga. There is no point in me watching the anime now as I know what will happen.
Ah okay, yeah.

I can't do both either, which is why I don't read the manga.

Ah okay, yeah.

I can't do both either, which is why I don't read the manga.

I see. I never used to read manga much, but I really wanted to know what happened on Attack On Titan, so it started from there. Although I will watch the next season of Attack On Titan as that would be good. But since I recently read the latest chapters of One Piece, there is no point in me watching the latest eps which I haven't seen.

I am now into Hunter x Hunter - this is a really good anime. I am watching episode 9 at the moment, and it's cool how the voice actor of Franky from One Piece is voicing a character.

I'm struggling with Darker than Black at the Moment. I'm trying to like it but I find myself getting bored during the episodes.

Before that I watched Psycho-pass, which I enjoyed even if it was a little too formulaic at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm watching Hunter x Hunter - up to episode 63.

Hisoka is one of the coolest characters I have ever seen in any show - he is awesome.
Agree. Probably my favourite villain

Finished reading Liar Game and Dragon Head. Both had underwhelming endings.

Currently reading GTO and Freesia.

Once you're done with GTO, start reading Shonan 14 days and Paradise Lost.
The series gets a bit ecchi including full frontal nudity and story is more adult orientated as well.

Once you're done with GTO, start reading Shonan 14 days and Paradise Lost.
The series gets a bit ecchi including full frontal nudity and story is more adult orientated as well.
Good thing I'm an adult then :thumbsu:

Last edited:
I am up to date with the canon Naruto Shippuden English dubbed episodes, and now I am watching the English subbed version. When I heard Naruto's voice I thought I recognised it, and it turns out it's Gon from Hunter x Hunter - that is cool.

Also, the latest One Piece chapter (781) is fantastic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back