KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a top 22-25 for argument sake!!
Due to popular demand haha.. No surprises I don't think but this is what I come up with..

Chappy Coad Young

Hepburn Gillespie Varsamarkis

Sullivan Thompson (c) Sheils (vc)

D Haysom Kilmartin Perry(lanc.)

Durwood Rattray Pell

Ruhtherford
Lee
Wellington

Int. Poole, Jones, Hocking, A Haysom

Honourable Mentions..
Morgan, Yze, Barny(Lancy), Auld, Stevens..

Who have I missed?

Last edited:

Due to popular demand haha.. No surprises I don't think but this is what I come up with..

Chappy Coad Young

Durwood Rattray Pell

Ruhtherford
Lee
Wellington

Honourable Mentions..

Who have I missed?
The coach

Chappy Coad Young

Durwood Rattray Pell

Ruhtherford
Lee
Wellington

Honourable Mentions..

Who have I missed?
Not too bad ark just a couple of queries Don't know if Chappy is better than those honourable mentions or even his brother !!how much footy is Sullivan playing isn't he going overseas Brad Shultz is a bit stiff also kyabram knocked his door down trying to sign him for a mid spot in their side other than that good job ark!!

Not too bad ark just a couple of queries Don't know if Chappy is better than those honourable mentions or even his brother !!how much footy is Sullivan playing isn't he going overseas Brad Shultz is a bit stiff also kyabram knocked his door down trying to sign him for a mid spot in their side other than that good job ark!!
Chappy was more about playing a role had front row seats to him shut down barn this year so he automatically qualified yeah there was a couple of hard ones that I don't know and haven't seen play certainly over looked shultz put him in there.. Not sure on how much footy Sullivan playing but I'm sure he will be there at the pointy end for the gum..

Chappy was more about playing a role had front row seats to him shut down barn this year so he automatically qualified yeah there was a couple of hard ones that I don't know and haven't seen play certainly over looked shultz put him in there.. Not sure on how much footy Sullivan playing but I'm sure he will be there at the pointy end for the gum..
Sorry mate I.thought you had Brent Chappy in the bp spot on !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's happening at Rushworth I heard a whisper in the office things not looking good. Shame if it's becuase of lack of numbers.

No worries.. The reality is the honourable mentions probably play anyway because not everyone is available throw in a McKay (returning) Sanderson (returning) and a Troy Damon to blood some quality kids
McKay is a gun on his day but erratic. What Sanderson/where from? For me Damon was a great player at thirds level but hasn't shown heaps at senior level yet.
If youth is a factor hadjro from Undera is one 2 watch this year!! Played interleague last year finished runner up in club B&F, plays anywhere, is early 20's and flying this pre season I'm told!

No worries.. The reality is the honourable mentions probably play anyway because not everyone is available throw in a McKay (returning) Sanderson (returning) and a Troy Damon to blood some quality kids
Might be hard for Troy Damon to get a game for the league when he's not playing it!

McKay is a gun on his day but erratic. What Sanderson/where from? For me Damon was a great player at thirds level but hasn't shown heaps at senior level yet.
If youth is a factor hadjro from Undera is one 2 watch this year!! Played interleague last year finished runner up in club B&F, plays anywhere, is early 20's and flying this pre season I'm told!
Yep totally agree about Chris played along side him so I've seen the upside.. maturing by the day... Mitchell Sanderson has returned to nagambie but will only play reverses as he clashes with the senior coach it's a real shame.. Currently overseas so will return with no pre season but the kid can play anywhere from a wing to key position.. Haven't seen hadjro so il take your word for it

Yep totally agree about Chris played along side him so I've seen the upside.. maturing by the day... Mitchell Sanderson has returned to nagambie but will only play reverses as he clashes with the senior coach it's a real shame.. Currently overseas so will return with no pre season but the kid can play anywhere from a wing to key position.. Haven't seen hadjro so il take your word for it
chris is a ripper bloke and headache to match up on! How did he go at Euroa under Gillies last year?
Hadjro used to be an umpire and first played as a top age thirds player in 2010, missed the senior grand final side due to injury. Has played mainly back flank/wing but will see more midfield time this year! Keep an eye out mate, he is in 4 a big year I reckon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back