Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait so if you correct someone for having a stupid opinion that is wrong? I don't get the bay..so the other guy was just trolling and doesn't actually believe the crap he was dribbling ?

Yes and No mate. No in the sense I don't think we are as s**t as you painted but of course you guys are closer to a flag then us.

The bay is more about if you sense you get someone raging you see how long and passionate you can keep them posting and if you succeed they post on there board and if your really lucky they make a poll :p

For the record Ports always been a second club to me, heck I brought a membership when White came across:) Again bro, don't take the bay so seriously:p

Yes and No mate. No in the sense I don't think we are as s**t as you painted but of course you guys are closer to a flag then us.

The bay is more about if you sense you get someone raging you see how long and passionate you can keep them posting and if you succeed they post on there board and if your really lucky they make a poll :p

For the record Ports always been a second club to me, heck I brought a membership when White came across:) Again bro, don't take the bay so seriously:p

No worries I think I'll stay clear then and try to serve some good chicken rolls ;)

The Bay is nice to visit once in a while...but I don't like it coming here

Titus O'Reily is what the Bay should be, in theory.

Instead it's 99% nonsense that despite being insanely insipid and repetitive, has the authors believing they're master trolls and geniuses.

Instead it's 99% nonsense that despite being insanely insipid and repetitive, has the authors believing they're master trolls and geniuses.
90% of threads are replied to with 'who cares'

Well why the * are you even posting there? How do people seperate the inane s**t from the inane s**t?

The bay is like that guy on the cb radio, Keyboard warriors seeing who can be the bigger feltcher.

90% of threads are replied to with 'who cares'

Well why the **** are you even posting there? How do people seperate the inane s**t from the inane s**t?

This. I saw a first reply to a thread in there with the no one ******* cares and it got like 40 like and everyone circle jerked about the guy owning the thread.

I think I'll stay to the afl main board thread, media thread and our own board.

This. I saw a first reply to a thread in there with the no one ******* cares and it got like 40 like and everyone circle jerked about the guy owning the thread.

I think I'll stay to the afl main board thread, media thread and our own board.
It's better than the main board.. if you just go there for a laugh it's fine just don't get involved with the back n' forth dribble

*may have been involved in back n' forth dribble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy the main board because you can actually have serious arguments without actually just trolling all the time. It can often be two arguments with two even sides..

6mFYxzi.jpg

Last edited:
Nah just the one 70 odd point win I believe. I just remember either last year or the year before Ray was picking up quite a few good SuperCoach scores.

Bloody oath that's what the bay should be - a bit of a piss take a bit of sledging like at the footy when you have a 50/50 crowd. But it quickly became a place for nasty s**t.

One for the triggy fans:

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...-membership-drive-stalls-20150304-13v99e.html
As Carlton's fans continue to give the club the cold shoulder, it has turned to the AFL for help with its 2015 membership drive – a campaign the new CEO concedes was mismanaged around Christmas and has since been partly outsourced.

Unwilling – just four weeks from the Blues' season-opening blockbuster against Richmond – to set a member target for this year, club boss Steven Trigg said his concern about what was "clearly a major challenge for us" led him to seek AFL assistance in January.

This followed Trigg learning that for a period last December Carlton did not have enough people working on membership – a scenario that saw the club miss phone calls and lose renewals through a problematic website.

Kevin Sheedy coming back to Essendon to wave to fans for $250K per year. Good job if you can get it. At least he'll be good for a few memorable quotes. Look over there, a Sheedy!

1425379291466.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back