Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What about just simple one vs one type? I can only really recall Yokozuna vs Hogan but Yoko of course was heel at the time
I'm not sure. That was the only one I could think of off the top of my head.

Now the IC title match looks about set, is this shaping up to be the card?

Lesnar v Reigns

Sting v HHH

Wyatt v Undertaker

Rusev v Cena

ATG Memorial Battle Royal

IC Ladder Match- Barrett v Bryan v Ambrose v Ziggler v R-Truth v Harper

Paige/AJ v Bella Twins (Maybe a Fatal 4 way?)

Then expecting
Rollins v Orton

Kidd/Cesaro/Natalya v Usos/Naomi- Probably just be a tag title match rather than 6 person?

Forgot Goldust v Stardust maybe?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst build up to a Mania EVER! Seth/Orton should be good.. Ladder Match should be good everything else meh

So Bryan is going to win the IC Title now?
If he does he will have held every men's title in the WWE. It will also mean that Bryan has been in the match for men's title since WM 27.

27 - US title
28 - WHC
29 - Tag Titles
30 - WWE title
31 - IC title

After wrestlemania the likey champions are

WHC - Reigns
IC - Bryan
US - Cena

Almost every type of modern fans are represented by those three champs.

If those three are in fact all champions after wrestlemania, it's hard to predict how the booking will play out for all those face champions. I could see Bryan and Cena feuding and unifying the titles, otherwise I'd say both Bryan and Cena will drop their titles fairly quickly

I'm hoping Ambrose wins the IC title match

He deserves it lost almost every PPV match putting people over

Would be very fitting if all Shield members win there matches

He deserves it lost almost every PPV match putting people over

Would be very fitting if all Shield members win there matches

It would be more fitting if someone who only ever puts people over won the I/C title belt... so he could resume doing the exact same thing over the coming months.

I'm not sure how I feel about this IC title match. On the one hand I think it will be an entertaining match but then I look at how many guys in that match deserve a positive Mania result and simply won't get it.

Daniel Bryan - should be going for the World title in the fans eyes, not going to be much of a Mania for Bryan if he can't win the minor title either.
Dolph Ziggler - so they give him a push at Survivor Series just so he can be thrown into a match with what's starting to feel like 10 other guys for a title he's already held multiple times. Again, if he loses, what next?
Dean Ambrose - has been somewhat forgotten about since Romans return, yet is still one of the more over faces going around. Is he really going to lose another PPV match? Should be facing and defeating Rollins.
Bad News Barrett - looks almost certain to lose a title he's done nothing with, can only be downhill for him unless he retains.

I'm a Harper fan as well and would've liked him to have something a little bigger but it's hard to fit everyone in as it is. Hopefully he at least looks like a maniac and does some damage.

I just don't see how they're going to keep all these guys progressing.

Back