2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Little wonder no one goes to games in Sunrise, FLA. Gangnam Style or whatever the hell it is called blaring out of the speakers. Shoot the DJ!

Montoya back in, was hoping to see Rob Tallas in goal (Panthers goaltender coach), went to high school with him.

Not winning by forfeit. Montoya couldn't move.

Not sure why the Cats didn't wait for Tallas to get dressed. He would have been a better option than a statue.

On par with celebrating a wicket after bowling a half track pie and getting caught on the boundary.

Preds with another loss. 6 of their last 8. Blues 4 points off with 2 games in hand.

Little wonder no one goes to games in Sunrise, FLA. Gangnam Style or whatever the hell it is called blaring out of the speakers. Shoot the DJ!

Montoya back in, was hoping to see Rob Tallas in goal (Panthers goaltender coach), went to high school with him.

It really is dead there. I don't mind though. I walked around the BB&T center during one of the intermission periods, it was eerily quiet. Similar to if Fremantle was playing Melbourne at Etihad and you walked around Level 3.

Ben Smith gets traded to San Jose, they start dominating games, bringing his Chicago ways to San Jose. San Jose to win their last 18 games :D

It really is dead there. I don't mind though. I walked around the BB&T center during one of the intermission periods, it was eerily quiet. Similar to if Fremantle was playing Melbourne at Etihad and you walked around Level 3.

Every rink should be required to have an organ and and an organist, give your team to Quebec City or Seattle if you can't get comply.

Who wants to listen to a rotund Korean bloke farting in his bathtub and calling it a tune?

Every rink should be required to have an organ and and an organist, give your team to Quebec City or Seattle if you can't get comply.

Who wants to listen to a rotund Korean bloke farting in his bathtub and calling it a tune?

Chicago had a great organist, and really enjoyed the music at MSG.

Staples Centre and the Verizon Centre were by far the worst.

Also the Coyotes don't plan on winning any more games do they this season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Markstrom was a bit unlucky with the first two (1st: perfect shot, 2nd: very strange bounce), the third one was a stinker...

He's got Price-like numbers in the AHL this season.
His respective AHL-NHL performance is fascinating. Beyond the dubious "nerves" and stuff like that there doesn't seem to be much reason for that massive difference. It was only like 7 minutes today and s**t happens sometimes. Hopefully he gets another chance or two before Miller returns. Or maybe he can stink it up again and he can slip past waivers again next season

Had requiring a 3rd goalie ever happened before?

Looks like I'll need to watch the 3rd period. People are liking it to WWE.

Panthers should really move to Miami by the way.

Last edited:
Had requiring a 3rd goalie ever happened before?

Looks like I'll need to watch the 3rd period. People are liking it to WWE.

Sportsnet said it has never happened in the two goalie system which started at some point in the 50s.

Before that each team only had one goaltender and each home team supplied an emergency goaltender who played for either side if an injury occurred.

Last edited:
They would have to build a new rink. Apparently the arena where they run up and down throwing a ball at a hoop can't adequately accommodate the ice surface of an NHL rink.

Ahuh, right. I was at American Airlines Arena, incredible location and atmosphere outside the venue, the game it self was eh (Heat/Raptors) but really liked the venue. The venue holds less then BB&T as well, would make perfect sense from a location point, they should just upgrade it in off season. Sunshine is so far out of the way, and just weird. The venue was literally in a carpark for a shopping mall pretty much.

Before even considering expansion, the Panthers and Yotes should be moved to Quebec and Seattle.

Seattle has a stadium ready to go right?

You'll probably see a team in Las Vegas before Quebec and Seattle though.

Have the Yotes ever had a franchise calibre player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back