Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2012
County Grant
AFL Club
Geelong
ah my 2005 heritage guerney over a jumper with a black jacket over the top usually, while wearing my red and black cashmere scarf...always have either my umbro spray jacket or 90's plastic poncho with the old school bombers logo just in case it rains too.

Cost an arm and a leg but I can never get used to the freezing cold of Ballarat/Victoria and that scarf if the most comfortable bloody thing I have.

1415185086-47131900.jpg

ah my 2005 heritage guerney over a jumper with a black jacket over the top usually, while wearing my red and black cashmere scarf...always have either my umbro spray jacket or 90's plastic poncho with the old school bombers logo just in case it rains too.

Cost an arm and a leg but I can never get used to the freezing cold of Ballarat/Victoria and that scarf if the most comfortable bloody thing I have.

1415185086-47131900.jpg
Is that cashmere?

I have this weird thing going on with my feet since I was born a few months early, NB sneakers are the only shoes I'm meant to be wearing.

Hasn't stopped me buying different types, but sneaker wise, they're all I've got as an option.

similar with me, i need asics or NB cross trainers wide enough to fit my orthotics.
I've worn Chucks almost exclusively for a good decade now, my feet are a bit screwed up. I could get away with it because they were pretty much the only things I ever put on my feet, besides thongs in summer. But with my new job, I'm on my feet, in work boots, a lot of the day, and jumping from that to Chucks makes it painful to just walk around. So went with NB this time around to get some actual support and because I'm actually a lad.
View attachment 113556
These classics? The 50 year old man sneakers and jeans variety?
Yes, I am actually a maths teacher.

NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
I've worn Chucks almost exclusively for a good decade now, my feet are a bit screwed up. I could get away with it because they were pretty much the only things I ever put on my feet, besides thongs in summer. But with my new job, I'm on my feet, in work boots, a lot of the day, and jumping from that to Chucks makes it painful to just walk around. So went with NB this time around to get some actual support and because I'm actually a lad.

Yes, I am actually a maths teacher.
The NB classics are actually really comfortable and supportive

I have one pair of NB casual shoes that look pretty s**t but are comfy as anything. If I wear them with the right clothes, they can even look good. It's the mark of a true fashion beast to make something ugly fashionable.

I have a pair of thongs, a pair of racing boots, a pair of footy boots and a pair of work boots. My footwear isn't all that sophisticated, or fashionable.
Wow. I thought mimps were known for their large and variable range of shoes.

Once again BW you are just completely annihilating stereotypes.

On the topic of shoes, my entire casual socks collection has seemingly vanished. We're talking 10 pairs have just disappeared from the earth.

I've seen Dylan8's post-sock fallout zone and I can tell you that's incredibly distressing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
New socks are some of the greatest things, I try to at least get 5 pairs each clothes shop.

Bought a new deck of socks on the way home, will report on new sock feel when I get a chance to give them a whirl
I'm expecting an in depth analysis of each sock, just as Stewart2Austin did with fruit.

Where's our fruit of the month report S2A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back