Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, he's been involved, buddy boy.

Nope. All Lodge visitors and denizens have a spooky enigmatic vibe about them, like the Chalfonts, Philip Jefferies etc. Carl Rodd has nothing like that, he's completely down to earth. He hasn't been damaged by anything but life.

"I've already been places. I just want to stay where I am" is just his self-justifying statement when it dawns on him how pathetic his life looks to these relatively glamorous FBI agents. It's a beautiful humanistic moment. No spooky s**t there.

Bowie's character was an FBI agent who disappeared through a Black Lodge portal in a Buenos Aires hotel some years earlier. When you see him emerge from the lift he's actually re emerging from the Black Lodge via another portal at the FBI's Philadelphia offices.

"I've been to one of their meetings".
I had no idea. He and Desmond are way underutilised. They should have gone into more depth about what happened with them or just not bothered

I had no idea. He and Desmond are way underutilised. They should have gone into more depth about what happened with them or just not bothered

David Lynch doesn't like to explain things. A lot of what he does is completely open to interpretation. You will rarely get a definitive answer to anything.

I rarely get through season 2 of anything... Wentworth is an exception recently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey spud.

Hey Dingle!

055472-a4c7078e-6e1d-11e4-b2e3-ff776def1d7c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back