Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kanye the artist is really good. People get hung up on him being Kanye and ignore that.

It's been pretty much great since Gold Digger

So, Guy Sebastian is headed to Eurovision to represent Australia in our one and only appearance.

Your thoughts on this? Who do you think should have gone in his place? I personally would have chosen The Beards. They have that weird, cool, funny vibe you need to be successful at Eurovision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, Guy Sebastian is headed to Eurovision to represent Australia in our one and only appearance.

Your thoughts on this? Who do you think should have gone in his place? I personally would have chosen The Beards. They have that weird, cool, funny vibe you need to be successful at Eurovision.
shouldve sent TISM

11022538_583077685160966_7717296066963464514_n.png

Jeez, it's almost like Mix 106.5 in the '90s in my YouTube history... Here's one from the Dundalk, Co. Louth natives The Corrs... (definitely not trying to imitate radio announcers or anything)

Travis have 12 albums and released a heap of singles and it's all boring as batshit apart from their first single in 1996, which is amazing

Travis have 12 albums and released a heap of singles and it's all boring as batshit apart from their first single in 1996, which is amazing

I don't listen to this (it's not bad actually) but I just wanted to follow up your post with this band name

Remove this Banner Ad

Back