AFL Clubs Fear An "Arms Race" - AGE

Remove this Banner Ad

Belter or belting? with player suspensions me thinks the later and that it will be an embarrassment to the game.

Yeah we'll be totally embarassed in front of 100,000 fans that each contribute to the handsome Essendon fund.

I am there to watch the footy. I could not care less what happens before/after or at the quarter time breaks.
I agree, but reckon the kiddy football has to be revamped. To have 25 games going on at once is a joke. Have just 1 or 2, or better still, bring back the Super Kick!!

Yeah we'll be totally embarassed in front of 100,000 fans that each contribute to the handsome Essendon fund.
You'll need it to pay out the compo claims and the legal bills that have been amassed, plus the second round of AFL penalties which will come from the doping practice. They have only done Essendon on compliance breaches not doping.

You'll need it to pay out the compo claims and the legal bills that have been amassed, plus the second round of AFL penalties which will come from the doping practice. They have only done Essendon on compliance breaches not doping.

Hahahaha.... I love comments like these from people that don't have the slightest understanding of what is actually occurring.

I will bet you my account against yours, as my small effort in helping clean up BigFooty, that no matter the result of the tribunal Essendon will NOT be penalised again.

Support staff or coaches may be banned or fined, but the club will not be hit again.

How does that sound?

Hahahaha.... I love comments like these from people that don't have the slightest understanding of what is actually occurring.

I will bet you my account against yours, as my small effort in helping clean up BigFooty, that no matter the result of the tribunal Essendon will NOT be penalised again.

Support staff or coaches may be banned or fined, but the club will not be hit again.

How does that sound?
If Hird gets a life ban from working with any AFL club I'll be a little annoyed but it will at least satisfy me. The bloke created this and his win at any cost attitude showed he didn't care about anything except winning no matter the personal cost to individuals or the club.

How does that sound?

You guys need to get your ship in order, the latest snafu was failing to approach SA players with any sense of decorum. Needing the AFL guarantee for the first time last year tells all that the finances at Essendon are not what they once were.
Dont expect to be cut any slack by the other clubs or fans generally.

You guys need to get your ship in order, the latest snafu was failing to approach SA players with any sense of decorum. Needing the AFL guarantee for the first time last year tells all that the finances at Essendon are not what they once were.
Dont expect to be cut any slack by the other clubs or fans generally.

Except the certified financial report says finances are going swimmingly.

But no thats ok, go on and reference vague maybes and what the tea leaves tell you; I'll stick with the certified document.

Pure idiocy.

Last edited:
Except the certified financial report says finances are going swimmingly.

But no thats ok, go on and reference vague maybes and what the tea leaves tell you; I'll stick with the certified document.

Pure idiocy.

Without an AFL guarantee Essendons Financials would be qualified by the auditors - too vague for you?

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/difference-between-qualified-unqualified-audit-report-66670.html

AFL isn't like other sports. We do not need cheerleaders to make going to the game worth while. Plus we want a female friendly environment. Having cheerleaders there would tell the women that this is a game that is designed for just the enjoyment of men.

I used to think the same until I worked with Chevron and most of the senior guys over form Texas said that its the women who get into the cheerleading more than the blokes. Thats because American cheer leading is more gymnastics and dancing based rather than skimpys at the Charles on Friday arvo based.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back