Israel, Palestine, and everything related

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like despite the best efforts of the JIDF, more and more people are starting to see Israel for what it is: a murderous, genocidal state.

It isn't anything of the kind my friend, you've been falling for the anti-Israel propaganda. They are disliked in part, I believe, because they aren't afraid to make difficult choices that at face value seem harsh, but in reality make people's lives safer. I do not support everything Israel does, but the lives of the people who live in the region would be much worse if there were no Israel.

It isn't anything of the kind my friend, you've been falling for the anti-Israel propaganda. They are disliked in part, I believe, because they aren't afraid to make difficult choices that at face value seem harsh, but in reality make people's lives safer. I do not support everything Israel does, but the lives of the people who live in the region would be much worse if there were no Israel.

Oh please.

I wonder what he will say

NwBkIUT.jpg

Pinky
: "Gee Bibi, what are the Persians gonna do tonight?"

Bibi
: "The same thing they do every night, try to take over the world!"

Last edited:

"Within three to five years, we can assume that Iran will become autonomous in its ability to develop and produce a nuclear bomb, without having to import either the technology or the material. [The nuclear threat] must be uprooted by an international front headed by the US. It necessitates economic sanctions on Iran." - Netanyahu 1995

"Binyamin Netanyahu’s dramatic declaration to world leaders in 2012 that Iran was about a year away from making a nuclear bomb was contradicted by his own secret service, according to a top-secret Mossad document."

and yet again in congress today, Bibi pls

Pretty much.

Mr Netanyahu singled out the notion that Mr Obama had himself spelled out on Monday, that the curbs to be imposed on Iran’s nuclear industry would last 10 years. A blink of an eye in the life of Israel, he said. Thereafter there would be no barrier to Iran having nuclear arms.

“Iran could have the means to deliver that nuclear arsenal to the far reaching corners of the earth, including every part of the United States,” he contended. “That is why this deal is so bad. It doesn’t block Iran’s path to the bomb, it paves Iran’s path to the bomb.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ds-provokes-washington-fall-out-10083454.html

Hopefully this speech and the derision it's getting hurts him in the election in a couple weeks.

I agree... as long as somebody even more rabid isn't voted in. The fractured nature of Israeli politics always means deals are done with minor parties to form coalitions, and some of them minor parties are real effing doozies.

Pinky
: "Gee Bibi, what are the Persians gonna do tonight?"

Bibi
: "The same thing they do every night, try to take over the world!"
worth quoting for posterity
I agree... as long as somebody even more rabid isn't voted in. The fractured nature of Israeli politics always means deals are done with minor parties to form coalitions, and some of them minor parties are real effing doozies.
but that is the thing, the younger guy who made his money from some tech entrepreneurial start-up, he is favoured, and he is a few steps to the right of Bibi. Bibi is basically American, better the devil you know, that bringing in some new guy. Atleast when the plane went down in ukraine, or something else happened, Bibi never came here, because it would have been cringworthy if parliament paid fealty to Bibi like the capitol in DC. That was outrageously embarrassing, and you would think AIPAC would know they have pushed it too far. they are on a good wicket, and already get every decision in their favour, but they cant start to sap resources. Atm, they give alot more than is recognised for the yanks, they are a strategic asset, most see it that israel are only an anchor. I think they are an asset to the yanks, but if they push it, they could lost their overwhelming support in DC. Bibi is good for the laffs tho. Like CountryRace said, Mo Curly Pinky Bibi

"If you take out Saddam - Saddam's regime - I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region." - Netanyahu in 2002.

Yup, just the guy everyone should be listening to.

Sadly, someone is listening to him. Just look at where Saddam is now.

the implication is he had some influence in Iraq invasion. which would be wrong.

After reading most of your posts, I often get confused about where you stand on this whole ME situation.

So for the sake of the argument, US invades Iran in the next couple of years. Would you say that Bibi didn't have any influence in that decision simply because 'apart from mounting a case for it, he actually didn't make the decision'?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading most of your posts, I often get confused about where you stand on this whole ME situation.

So for the sake of the argument, US invades Iran in the next couple of years. Would you say that Bibi didn't have any influence in that decision simply because 'apart from mounting a case for it, he actually didn't make the decision'?
Iraq. He was president in the late 90s, pissed off Clinton, and lost office. He was not an influence with the recent shenanigans in mesopatamia and afghanistan. Cheney tho?

his bluster is for domestic consumption.

if the US were going to do anything more than a few techheads for stuxnet with their compatriots in tel aviv, they would have done it 18 months out in the last installment of the Bush regime with Cheney banging the drums for war.

Then in about 2011, google it, the Joint Chief in the pentagon flew to Tel Aviv, and warned them off about a new USS Liberty and false flag. The US military and navy want none of it. wont happen.

anti-ISrael =/= anti-semitic

The research was carried out by a very respectable source and some posters here would do well to actually read it before labelling it 'propaganda' and other such nonsense simply because the findings aren't to their liking :rolleyes:

http://www.chathamhouse.org/sites/f...uGovRaines.pdf?dm_i=1TY5,34ZC7,BHZIRQ,B8VH2,1
i think chatham house is the oldest thinktank in the world. i cant remember which way if any, it is aligned. I think the oldest british labor tt is also the name of the labor old tt. meds will know. medusala ?

nah, not correct. they are many policies that could make peoples lives safer. and the palestinians more so. are they as bad as the americans in fallujah? no. And a close examination of the numbers on PEW business council research, demonstrate the americans/brits/aus destruction in mesopotamia. do the israeli's act with restraint? virtually never. but they could be worse. IfAmericansKnew cuts thru the propaganda. But never mentions what the americans themselves get up to. Yeah, I could talk about ruskies. And everyone else in africa. Humans are bastards, and tribalism and religion, both sides, just exaggerates it. for all the anti-israel propaganda, and its manifold, there is prolly more pro-israel propaganda too.

they could retire to 67, make their populace in ashkelon and sderot much safer for starters. they are expansionist, and have their eye over the WB and judea and samaria. i have no doubt by the time i am dead, they will have officially annexed this region. p'raps not gaza. but the natural gas fields of gaza? sure? water resources in the north to the letani, and the shebaa farms and golan heights? its what states do.

how many times do we hear about human shields, and pallywood? these are blood libels. blood libels on the arab palestinians. close examination of the human shields calumny would demonstrate the IDF consistently using pal hostages as hs. those saying such, wont cop anti-semitism, but they are doing worse on the victims. its bs.

re: lives in the region being worse? again, bs.

iraq had a solid middle class and education system. so did iran. even libya. and there was a middle class in afghanistan before the ruskies invaded. see: zbignieuw brzezinski on the virtues of central asia, resources, staging points, and world control.

Last edited:
Those who love to hate Bibi don't understand Israeli politics. They would have him removed and see moishe fegelin installed as a result. Then you'd see a real war.

i think chatham house is the oldest thinktank in the world. i cant remember which way if any, it is aligned. I think the oldest british labor tt is also the name of the labor old tt. meds will know. medusala ?

Not sure re leanings. Have never heard it called a labour tt before. Keynes was involved early days. Has managed to removed the stench from that it would seem. Nice joint IIRC used to belong to Pitt the Elder.

Yeah especially the lives of the Palestinians whose land & homes they take, round up in ghettos and massacre en masse - wait, what?

Yeah especially the lives of the Palestinians whose land & homes they take, round up in ghettos and massacre en masse - wait, what?
Well this is outright untrue. I've been to Israel and I've seen Israelis and Palestinians live harmoniously hand in hand.

Your hyperbole is disgusting and suggestions of ghettos and massacres is borne out of pure hatred and ignorance.

Well this is outright untrue. I've been to Israel and I've seen Israelis and Palestinians live harmoniously hand in hand.

Your hyperbole is disgusting and suggestions of ghettos and massacres is borne out of pure hatred and ignorance.

Haha yeah rightio - I guess it's all just made up, all the land encroachments, all the settlements on occupied land, all the walls and fences and curfews, all the deaths. It's all just anti-semitic propaganda right? :rolleyes:

Get a grip man, just because some civilians are able to live side by side doesn't mean there's not atrocities and downright genocide being committed by the Israeli state against the Palestinian people.

Haha yeah rightio - I guess it's all just made up, all the land encroachments, all the settlements on occupied land, all the walls and fences and curfews, all the deaths. It's all just anti-semitic propaganda right? :rolleyes:

You think a retired British military officer who is an expert on armed conflict and who was in Israel during last year's Gaza conflict isn't telling the truth?

“This protest was about my perspective on the IDF… I was in Israel during the 2014 summer conflict and I do believe that the IDF in their attack on Hamas in Gaza… were doing everything they could to protect civilians… People have told me I am wrong, but no one has told me what more steps Israel could take to minimize civilian casualties.”

Source

Remove this Banner Ad

Back