Multiplat Dying Light

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone playing now?
what's your psn mate?
My bad was actually 70 value of trade in, but they price matched Big W to 79.

How far you into it atm?

Not much further than the first couple missions, was messing around doing side wrists just before for hours. Where you up to?

Not much further than the first couple missions, was messing around doing side wrists just before for hours. Where you up to?

3rd mission

left analogue on my PS4 is taking some hammer from this game. Seeing as you have run almost non stop through the entire game .

Having R1 as the jump/grab ledge and not being able to change it to a preferred option (X in my case) is bullshit!

Let me map my controller how I want not just what presets you think I want.

Other than that not a huge amount different from PC (other than smoothness of the visuals as PC was horribly optimized)

have so many assignments due

but went ahead and bought this game anyway :oops:

best game Ive played in a while
Yeah same. "I won't get this game because I have uni work, and I know nothing about it." 4 hours later I have the game.

What's your psn?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My character is at level 12 IIRC ,but I still try to avoid the night missions..
the volatiles are just too strong.

I find night pretty easy, gotta change your strategy, just navigate via the map and don't fight anything.

Two days in, and I think I'd really struggle with this one if I didn't have the BF community to play with.

I don't care how many zombies I get to kill, when you combing a shitty story with some average dialogue, you're always going to struggle to get a high rating from me.

Story isn't bad IMO, dialogue can be crap sometimes and some plots holes but all in all it's a lot better than most FP games.

Two days in, and I think I'd really struggle with this one if I didn't have the BF community to play with.

I don't care how many zombies I get to kill, when you combing a shitty story with some average dialogue, you're always going to struggle to get a high rating from me.

Fair comment, the good graphics are keeping me onboard atm.

Should make a Supernatural game for those that want a supernatural/horror with a good story :)

Grappling hook eh?

Haven't got that far, hopefully works like this :D

220px-OoT_Hookshot.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back