Matchday 28 + QPR V Tottenham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man United should be down a man apparently, Johnny Evans spitting at Cisse.

He's not that sort of player, says Paul Scholes, but Cisse reacting to it was unforgivable.

I wish they'd toss all these ex-United chumps out of commentary, the only one who offers anything worthwhile is Gary Neville.

He's not that sort of player, says Paul Scholes, but Cisse reacting to it was unforgivable.

I wish they'd toss all these ex-United chumps out of commentary, the only one who offers anything worthwhile is Gary Neville.

Hear hear. How can it be unacceptable for Cisse but Evans 'isn't that sort of player'? If they both spat it's a ban for both.

West Ham will score soon. We are asleep

If scores stay as they are this benefits us beautifully - would be better if QPR and Newcastle scored mind, but beggars can't be choosers!

Scholes' auto biography would be titled 'Not That Type of Player'.

Are we too scared to shoot from more than five yards out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At St James.

But the Leicester one was a pen. Just ask the BBC.

**** sake, we just hit the ******* post again. Don't remember the last time something went our way.

It wasn't. I don't really care if the BBC think so. Schlupp makes way too much of it for it to ever be given.

Unless you mean Kramaric's, which probably was but we had that happen against Everton. Sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back