News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the picture that represents the North jumper for me. It's before the 1999 Grand Final against Carlton

21250.jpg
Why akkaps, why? :cry:

As long as they don't interfere with the design!
They're only vertical stripes, sidepanels shouldn't really inter- oh.

Just seen on Twitter, there is a Swans photo shoot and the players were wearing hooped jumpers, do we know what these are?

Minor thing, it looks like Freo's clash sock has more whit me down the bottom. I watched the intra club highlights and this is about as good a s**t as I could get. Personally I'd rather more white at the top as most players have their socks down anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 5
Minor thing, it looks like Freo's clash sock has more whit me down the bottom. I watched the intra club highlights and this is about as good a s**t as I could get. Personally I'd rather more white at the top as most players have their socks down anyway.

Much better than the hooped socks imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeeeeez okay I'll do it! What's there that needs to be changed, does anyone know off the top of their head

Fizzler
Carlton-Blue box around Hyundai
That's all I've got that no ones put up. Just check pages 109-212. I did the first 108

Anyway, Gibbsy and Mero this ore season we will see some essendon players in very high numbers.
are these some of the biggest at afl level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back