Matchday 28 + QPR V Tottenham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got him in the face. Anywhere else on the pitch and its a foul.

Fair enough you don't agree but you're the only one I've seen that hasn't.

Except for the commentators and the Fox Sports pundits you mean? I'm not relying on their opinions for my own by the way, but they certainly agree.

How does that stop it from being disappointing? We walk away with nothing. Or are you arguing for the sake of it again?

What? I was criticising the commentator.

EDIT: Ah, didn't see your previous post. I wasn't actually responding to you. I would have quoted you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that makes more sense. Thought it was a bit of a crack. My bad.

No worries. Commentator said Pearson could take a lot out of this performance. Thought it was a ridiculously stupid thing to say. At this stage of the season all that matters is points.

Worst game of professional football I have ever seen.

Must be something about Leicester, until now them beating us 0-3 about 10 years ago was the worst City performance I've seen.
Seemed dire. The closest we came was that deflected shot that hit the post.

We're definitely going down. We're not terrible, just never good enough for 90 mins.

Well **** me, should have won by more, but we held on at least.

Yeah.. should've put in atleast 2 or 3 but West Ham missed some very easy chances too so can't be too disappointed .

Deserved a goal from that brilliant run from Eden Hazard in the 2nd though.

Seemed dire. The closest we came was that deflected shot that hit the post.

We're definitely going down. We're not terrible, just never good enough for 90 mins.
You didnt really have a go at us. We were there for the taking. You put attacking players on but didnt really attack us.

Neither side deserved a point IMO.

You didnt really have a go at us. We were there for the taking. You put attacking players on but didnt really attack us.

Neither side deserved a point IMO.
Yep. Predicatably dour from Nige. That's the most frustrating thing, we actually have some quality attacking players. We just don't attack well at all.

Yeah you seemed ripe for the taking. A better side than us may have taken advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back