Matchday 28 + QPR V Tottenham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this in regards to Schlupp? Never a pen.

Nah mate, Smalling with a poorly timed challenge on Riviere in our game during the first half.

QueasyJollyGalapagostortoise.gif

That being said, believe Rooney may have been incorrectly called offside for a disallowed goal later in the game so that probably evens it out.

Not too fussed with the loss, most reports saying we played fairly poorly but at least it wasn't a heavy scoreline. Sucks it had to be Young (probably my least favourite MU player haha) to score the winner so late in the game from an avoidable mistake from Abeid but I think most Toon fans are just buzzing to see Gutierrez make his return, which is the highlight of the game for us!

The fixturing is a bit annoying. Back to back weekends with no Leicester game. On the plus side, we won't lose this weekend!
More annoyed at the fact its a long weekend so could finally watch all the sunday night league games, and there ******* aren't any!

View attachment 113832

Have a word with your lad will you NUFC Tiger! Jeeeeesus.

Hahaha! Just helping out his Dutch mates - think RVP, LVG and Blind all taking him out for a night on the toon after that! :p

No animosity towards Krul though who saved our hides more than once - wouldn't be easy with a shocking back 4 playing in front of him!

Abeid sold him short with that horrible back pass when he should have put it out. Silly mistake from a youngster who'll hopefully learn from it. Krul (if not for Jonas) probably was our best.

IllfatedGlossyCopperhead.gif

EnchantedJointCaterpillar.gif

Willian is probably one of the worst finishers in the squad. Open goal and he shoots straight to the defender - shoot to the right post and it goes in...

That said, fairly handy 3 points at this stage and though not pretty i'll take it.

Henderson & Can the standout performers, steamrolled Burnley's midfield and set us up for a fairly comfortable win in the end. Shame we couldn't get any favours in the other fixtures but what can you do.

Another (this time unfortunate) talking point from our game - Cisse and Evans had a bit of a spat (pun intended) which may come under investigation with both players accused of spitting at each other after a clash. If true, both should have gone off IMO.

spit_3220456b.jpg

ThisHastyGilamonster.gif

Another (this time unfortunate) talking point from our game - Cisse and Evans had a bit of a spat (pun intended) which may come under investigation with both players accused of spitting at each other after a clash. If true, both should have gone off IMO.

spit_3220456b.jpg

ThisHastyGilamonster.gif
But Evans isn't that kind of player:$:eek:

As for Johnny foreigner, * him:p

spit_3220456b.jpg

ThisHastyGilamonster.gif
Lol - there's about 5 automatic red cards in one gif!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit random but QPR's cameras for offside replays are some of the worst ive seen. They are like close to the touchline. Can see jack s**t with them.

How in gods name is that not a penalty at St James Park. Then Newcastle spud it up in the 89th minute and concede a completely avoidable goal. * me.

Routine for us. Important as it could really have been a let down game but we played well and controlled the game. Spaghetti Legs was excellent. Studge back amongst the goals too. Good times. Onwards and upwards.

Is that Krul's first assist this season NUFC Tiger ?

Smells like match fixing when you see the pass was right at Young's feet. :D

Yes, his first assist for the season...just needs to work on exactly who he should be assisting! ;)

But Evans isn't that kind of player:$:eek:

As for Johnny foreigner, * him:p

In Evans' defence, he did have 2 loan spells at Scumberland - easy to pick up bad habits like that. ;) (Off topic slightly but apparently there are reports and videos that the travelling Mackems chanted "Adam Johnson, he s***s who he wants" during the Hull game. Not at all surprising from our ever classy neighbours. :$

Very nice to see Jonas back in football. Highlight of the night, look forward to seeing his reception on MOTD.

Highlight of the season for me (unless we win the next derby!).

Goosebumps watching this.

How in gods name is that not a penalty at St James Park. Then Newcastle spud it up in the 89th minute and concede a completely avoidable goal. **** me.

Just doing what we do best jod. :D

Yep. Predicatably dour from Nige. That's the most frustrating thing, we actually have some quality attacking players. We just don't attack well at all.

Yeah you seemed ripe for the taking. A better side than us may have taken advantage of it.

Only seen bits of it, but the best part? Replacing your best attacking players with others. Just leave Kramaric out there for 60 mins with little support, and then sub him off as soon as you bring Nugent and Vardy. Way to have faith in the kid, Nige.. For that matter, why did Pearson switch out Mahrez, who looked to be our best attacking option? We actually downgraded with our subs.

5-4-1 was never going to be the best option against Man City. The only good thing was replacing Konchesky with Nugent to chance the formation. Weak Defence? Go all out. We need three points because we've put ourselves in a situation where we need to get these wins because we failed to do so the first time.

The season starts with Hull. The only thing you should be taking out of these games is a win. I do not want to see 5-4-1 against Hull, I want to see us with the intent to attack, fully supporting Kramaric, wingers galore. Our season is on the line, the only way is wins. Not draws, wins. Start Vardy with Kramaric I say against Hull, it's time to show we're serious.

Only seen bits of it, but the best part? Replacing your best attacking players with others. Just leave Kramaric out there for 60 mins with little support, and then sub him off as soon as you bring Nugent and Vardy. Way to have faith in the kid, Nige.. For that matter, why did Pearson switch out Mahrez, who looked to be our best attacking option? We actually downgraded with our subs.

5-4-1 was never going to be the best option against Man City. The only good thing was replacing Konchesky with Nugent to chance the formation. Weak Defence? Go all out. We need three points because we've put ourselves in a situation where we need to get these wins because we failed to do so the first time.

The season starts with Hull. The only thing you should be taking out of these games is a win. I do not want to see 5-4-1 against Hull, I want to see us with the intent to attack, fully supporting Kramaric, wingers galore. Our season is on the line, the only way is wins. Not draws, wins. Start Vardy with Kramaric I say against Hull, it's time to show we're serious.

Issue is if you come out too attacking against us it'll play perfectly into our counter attacking game plan. Will be a very interesting game that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back