No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youmst be in WA posting at this time? usually all my fellow Tigs have gone to bed. eh i dont make rumours or hate on people on here, i keep my private life to a very minimum except for funny s**t and so what i have daughters. My daughter is one of 10,000 or maybe 100,00 girls trying to make it on her looks in australia so im not expecting any great id reveal. She is a smart girl though flea, she is her dad but 100 x smarter, ive been 3/4 of success but she will be 100% of success. she could sit on her arse with the money she knows is coming to her at 21 but you know what? She is in school learning to be a panel beater so she can fix up and own my EH in the shed amd thats just the start, anyways im 100% shitfaced so take care all my fellow tigs and take care flea :)
Your daughter is a smart , good looking richmond supporting girl who is learning Panel beating and has a s**t load of cash coming her way.
Where the * was this type of girl when I was 18 ?

Your daughter is a smart , good looking richmond supporting girl who is learning Panel beating and has a s**t load of cash coming her way.
Where the **** was this type of girl when I was 18 ?

I'm dating a chick like this, only spoken online, and when we were gonna meet up I was approached by an old bloke, but things will work out in the end.

I would agree, but also add Matt Clarke is the air apparent.

Really liked his enthusiasum:)oops:) , looked like he could hardly contain himself at times...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm dating a chick like this, only spoken online, and when we were gonna meet up I was approached by an old bloke, but things will work out in the end.

Ahh, catfish'n. She a nigerian?o_O Things will work out in the end but probably not how you imagined! she may be a shim:eek:

She may be telling you it's a wart but it's actually a utensil. Sorry man. :(

Whip crack sound:eek:....sorry I don't know how to spell that sound & my requests for an icon have been unforfilled....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back