Joe Daniher

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 minus 4.
I thought Dagleish was taken in the rookie draft of 2012?

Why are people surprised? It was established early on waaaaay back in the piece that the first years weren't involved in the program.

Though that did get buried in the media so understandably it's forgotten.

But yeah they didn't touch the first players but absolutely did Daniher. Sure makes sense.

From 2010:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ns-in-bid-to-sign-daniher-20101230-19b4m.html

While Daniher will not officially become a Bomber until the 2012 draft - where the club will almost certainly be forced to use a first-round pick to snare him - he will be able to spend significant time at Windy Hill leading up to then, getting to know the players and coaches and allowing the Bombers to start preparing his body for an AFL career.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ns-in-bid-to-sign-daniher-20101230-19b4m.html

Bolded bit is mainly for laughs. I'd be a little shocked if he actually had an IN.

Thats not a match but orchestrated training. No official umps involved

Are you sure that is satisfactory under the code? I hope ASADA ticked it off wouldn't it be captured under "other activities" ?

But if it was all legit, above board and not harmful in any way - why wouldn't he have been included?

As a minor, his parents would have had to give consent no? Plus they were time-sharing him with his other club. I can see arguments for not including him, though I can also see arguments for including him.

Rookie draft for 2012 was held in December 2011.

Why are people surprised? It was established early on waaaaay back in the piece that the first years weren't involved in the program.

It wasn't established, it was speculated that common sense suggested they weren't.

But yeah they didn't touch the first players but absolutely did Daniher. Sure makes sense.

These 4 players being picked makes it less likely that Daniher was involved (not that we needed any more evidence).

However ... we were told that 25 players were boycotting to protect the identity of 17. Now we have 21 boycotting to protect 17.

Robbo named 9 players. We have 4 picked in this game. We are now down to 8 of 12 remaining players to work through to figure out who was charged.

4 of these guys are in the clear.

Brent Stanton
Jason Winderlich
David Zaharakis
Courtney Dempsey
Jake Carlisle
David Myers
Ariel Steinberg
Cale Hooker
Dustin Fletcher
Travis Colyer
Ben Howlett
Mark Baguley

I can't remember it ever being said that 1st year players were not involved. Do you have a reference ???

It also makes a mockery out of the "all 2012 listed players will sit out to protect the identity of the players facing IN" argument held by the EFC.

Got a link? I'd missed that bit of info.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty obvious why Essendon supporters will want this thread removed. But I reckon everyone else who has been discussing in other threads the possibilty that Joe, despite not being on the official team list in 2012, was in fact part of the peptide program whilst underage will see this as relevant. His parents were seen at the information meetings and his father outspoken in the media early on (Someone will post the link I am sure). Whilst RObbo named names in his paper, surely speculation about Joes involvement is relevant now as Essendon are working overtime to protect someone with their claims of anonymity being so important.

Thread should be closed because you have jumped the gun and are assuming Daniher is out because he has an infraction notice.

Daniher is out because he pulled up sore from traning.

You didnt even bother to even to the lsightest bit of background research. TBH you should be carded

Rookie draft for 2012 was held in December 2011.

It wasn't established, it was speculated that common sense suggested they weren't.

These 4 players being picked makes it less likely that Daniher was involved (not that we needed any more evidence).

However ... we were told that 25 players were boycotting to protect the identity of 17. Now we have 21 boycotting to protect 17.

Robbo named 9 players. We have 4 picked in this game. We are now down to 8 of 12 remaining players to work through to figure out who was charged.

4 of these guys are in the clear.

Brent Stanton
Jason Winderlich
David Zaharakis
Courtney Dempsey
Jake Carlisle
David Myers
Ariel Steinberg
Cale Hooker
Dustin Fletcher
Travis Colyer
Ben Howlett
Mark Baguley

Winderlich didn't take part while returning from an ACL, nor Zaharakis because of the needle thing.

Oh really? I was thinking they would put out a press release saying he was injected underage.. How silly of me

Considering Joe was not involved in the Supp program. What the hell else are you meant to think?

Thread should be closed because you have jumped the gun and are assuming Daniher is out because he has an infraction notice.

Daniher is out because he pulled up sore from traning.

You didnt even bother to even to the lsightest bit of background research. TBH you should be carded

Teams are out. No Joe Danihar. I think this will get messy if he indeed has an IN.

l
Pretty obvious why Essendon supporters will want this thread removed. But I reckon everyone else who has been discussing in other threads the possibilty that Joe, despite not being on the official team list in 2012, was in fact part of the peptide program whilst underage will see this as relevant. His parents were seen at the information meetings and his father outspoken in the media early on (Someone will post the link I am sure). Whilst RObbo named names in his paper, surely speculation about Joes involvement is relevant now as Essendon are working overtime to protect someone with their claims of anonymity being so important.

it is widley known Joe was not involved in the Supp program. The HS reported this ages ago.

The most basic of research can find this.

THis thread is nothing bit a s**t stir for the lynch mob and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.