Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the best episode for this season, I reckon.

The flashbacks were great. The road trip was great. Claire was great (until the end). The returning characters were great. And Hardman reminded me how slippery that little bastard is.

I think the writers have done a VERY good job in making Louis look like one of the good guys again, as he's starting to grow on me when I thought it would never happen.

Hopefully this is the end of the Mike never went to law school ra ra ra, Im louis and im offended, louis stop being an arsehole etc etc etc

However, looking at the preview for next episode, I think they are doing the whole doing something shady to win a case/cover something to death.

As far as I'm concerned Louis is still a massive douche just a little more tolerable now.

As Harvey says "I'm not kissing his ass forever". He has a long road to go if he wants to be redeemed.

The road trip was great. The choke hold was funny. Louis pwned Mike there. His crying face was just weird.

Claire was a bitch. Typical entitled white female that thinks no man is good enough. If that's what they were going for they nailed it.

Tricia Helfer?? YES PLEASE :D

Wowzers.

What an episode. All of the feels.

Note: Rachel can sexually dominate me while I'm watching Game of Thrones anytime she wants.

Do the writers think people actually want the Mike didn't go to law school storyline bought up every episode?

Move the **** on, it got old early season 2.
Yeah, was thinking the same thing.

Was looking forward to Jess telling.... forgot his name.. jeff? just so it's another loose end tied.

Agree it's getting old. Time to move on.

Also, Louis getting pissed about the receptionist was hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll see how Pearson Hardman was formed and torn down, and some how characters are in the position they are now. And the length people will go to keep theirs and other people secrets (including Mike's)

Some stars to join the show for extended roles include: Varys and Catelyn from GoT; and Elliot Shwartz from Breaking Bad. There are others, but I can't remember all of them.

Season ******* finale? Today? * off. It just ******* started again. Sad :( And when is my Louis Litt spin-off going to be announced?

Season ******* finale? Today? **** off. It just ******* started again. Sad :( And when is my Louis Litt spin-off going to be announced?

I'd rather they do a 8-8 split. S5 will start in June and run til August but then it's too long a wait until Jan when it resumes, only for it to run for 6 weeks.

And yeah, good ep. What a great show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back