Werewolf Small Town Mafia/Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

And you claimed you forgot to get any last night? And your first nights gossip was a waste? Convenience?
It's a shitty role and I was out all day/night yesterday so it wasn't really on my mind as much as a bigger role might be, got home and went to bed because Chelsea played at 6:45 this morning.

My first night's target was Brown Bottle but he was killed so it was useless.
well I'm going to be questioning you tonight, so I guess we'll find out won't we
Do I have to dress nice? If not, it's a date :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Tell me who to ask for tonight and I can because at the moment I have no idea who to be suspicious about.

Can't wait.
Sante.

Do your thing on that guy.

Hold on everyone

I kinda ****ed up the count. I am highly tired and sick. For some douchey reason, I put down BigJoeD's vote for himself instead of spookism. ClarkeM pointed this out to me in his PM. I went back and sure enough, I am a complete twit. However, since BigJoeD has been given a crap ton of info since dying (which is what happens) he cannot come back into the game.

Therefore, I am going to lynch the correct person, and randomly give 1 of you a new role, which will be the Bartender.

spookism has been lynched
Dear spookism,

You are the Town’s Doctor. Each night, you protect a patient from having any night actions happening to them, including kills. To do this, use Night X – Protect User

You are aligned with the Village. You win when the village is safe.

A bartender has been hired.

N2 ends at 9am tomorrow

I am so so so sorry for ******* this up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back