Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Grockadoc, unfortunately on the away guernsey, 3XL is the largest it's produced in.

That's a little disappointing. I will get him one anyway, but it would have been better if it fit so he could wear it.Cheers
for asking anyway. :thumbsu:

Is there any particular reason the club wont make the clash in sizes larger? It could prevent those who own and wear bigger sized home jumpers purchasing the clash.

Also, is there any way someone could pay extra to get one custom made?

Hello RFC_Official. With the League's current policy of taxing Clubs that have the temerity to manage themselves efficiently and operate at a profit, can you tell me whether the proceeds of the RFC's Patrons Program are subject to that taxation. I joined the Patrons Program to help the RFC, not competing Clubs some of whom already receive multimillion annual donations from the League. I have no problems with the provision of financial support as a bridging tool while Clubs restructure themselves to become financially viable. However, I think that support needs to come directly from League revenue rather than from the direct contributions from members to their own Clubs.

Firstly, thanks for your support of the club through the FTF.

The tax on the club's projected 2015 profit is a fixed amount and will not alter regardless of our actual financial result.

Therefore any incremental revenues we generate from FTF, membership, sponsorship etc effectively won't be taxed.

Stig II, in the In the draft vid I'm trying to under stand who is who. Who is the guy with the spec on the laptop? Is the guy on the front desk at the draft Blair? I know Francis, Luke and Matt but want to recognise the others.

The tax on the club's projected 2015 profit is a fixed amount and will not alter regardless of our actual financial result.

Therefore any incremental revenues we generate from FTF, membership, sponsorship etc effectively won't be taxed.
Isnt there 2 taxes ie FD spend and over all profit?

Thanks RFC_Official. Good to know. BTW - are you OK with us addressing you as Stig. It's easier to type.

I've read from a reliable source (BF poster) that there is a solid offer of 5 years for 5 million from Freo for Rance.
Is this true?

Last edited:
I've read from a reliable source (BF poster) that there is a solid offer of 5 years for 5 million from Freo for Rance.
Is this true?
RFC can't and won't confirm any list management questions for us or other clubs.

Stig MK 2,
In the spirit of the first 20 questions in the FB membership chat, why didn't I get a scarf or hat with my membership pack?
For the love of God people!

And in actual feedback, thanks for the draft video. That's the stuff that makes me feel like a member of RFC - much more so than the paint by numbers interviews.
Great work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Stig2,
Who's has been training the house down in the pre-season? Will this reflect on the players picked in NAB2 and NAB3?

Hi Stig2,
Who's has been training the house down in the pre-season? Will this reflect on the players picked in NAB2 and NAB3?

Based off the sessions I've watched over the last few weeks and the first pre-season match, I'd say a mix of Martin, Deledio, Vlastuin, Hunt, Chaplin and Lambert have impressed - maybe I've just been looking out for them more though. Then Riewoldt, Knights and Vickery have all stood out with goals at stages.

Think more experience will come into the team over the next two pre-season games.

Based off the sessions I've watched over the last few weeks and the first pre-season match, I'd say a mix of Martin, Deledio, Vlastuin, Hunt, Chaplin and Lambert have impressed - maybe I've just been looking out for them more though. Then Riewoldt, Knights and Vickery have all stood out with goals at stages.
Think more experience will come into the team over the next two pre-season games.

Thanks Stig, hopefully Flossy will have a breakout year. He looked very composed against the dogs in NAB 1. Also hoping Dimma will pick some of the younger guys that are training well for possible round 1 selection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back