Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to remember this is *Essendon we're talking about. The same club who:

- Stated that they did not know what the players took, but knew what they took was nothing prohibited.

- Gave Hird a 2 year extension after it was found that he was front and centre of the doping scandal.

- Wasted millions of dollars on a futile court case, under the guise of "unfairness".

- Continually lashed out at the organisation who has them at their complete mercy.

- Brought back Sheedy.

- Hired Mark Neeld as an assistant coach.

- Hired Dank without a background check.

- Technically "fired" Thompson in favour of Hird.

- Couldn't even cover their tracks properly.

- Instigated such a doping program in the first place.

So yes, they would be that stupid.
They also attacked the AFL even though they wanted to help them sweep it under the carpet. Boggles the mind why they fought the AFL with threats to Vlad for breaking rules by telling them what was coming.

Can anybody tell me the significance of this picture?

It was the spark for the next 4 years of AFL (at least) being hopelessly compromised and tarnished?

Can anybody tell me the significance of this picture?
The moment Hird admitted to himself he could not coach and needed to cheat to sooth his ego.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i just blasted my delts at the gym. How many shots of tb4 do i need to get massive like terry crews?
2 shots a day... but you also need to mix it up with Hexarelin and AOD9604 to get the maximum results and recovery :D 1 shot of each a day

It's apparently the team that they want to field in round 1 against an AFL side...

Geez they are ******* good thinking that their players are going to get off the charges.

Actually... thinking about it. The practice match against the Seagulls is an AFL sanctioned game... the AFL had to approve it so that those guys "provisionally suspended" could play. Guess what that means in the scheme of things.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-05/bombers-backflip

They have named 4 fringe players who were on the list in 2012 as not being under provisional suspension.

Nick O'Brien, Jackson Merrett, Elliott Kavanagh and Lauchlan Dalgleish were all fringe players there at the time!

But... but... the injections weren't to enhance the performance of their best 22 and up and coming players.

It was just a healthy round of immunity boosters.. wasn't it?!

You're not trying to tell me that this program was targeted to the best and the brightest. In an effort to increase performance. Surely not

But... but... the injections weren't to enhance the performance of their best 22 and up and coming players.
It was just a healthy round of immunity boosters.. wasn't it?!
You're not trying to tell me that this program was targeted to the best and the brightest. In an effort to increase performance. Surely not

FlowersByIrene this is a family orientated forum so leave the But but jokes out of it. Don't what those impressionable ones compromised.

Nick O'Brien, Jackson Merrett, Elliott Kavanagh and Lauchlan Dalgleish were all fringe players there at the time!

They still are. Merrett has kicked on in line with being a third year player but he's only on the cusp of best 22 rather than being a key playmaker. His best ever game was against us, naturally. :(

But this player solidarity bulltish of anonymously standing by their guilty teammates is out the window. :D

Those guys have been disadvantaged by NOT taking supplements. Meanwhile, their chemically enhanced brethren have stolen all their game time.

Some of these guys may face the contract axe at the end of the year - they owe their tainted teammates nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back