Joe Daniher

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your problem with Sheedy coming back to EFC ? - Think some are far too involved in who EFC chooses to employ.
No problem, I think they deserve each other.

I was merely pointing out that I don't trust any of the spin coming out of that club.

No problem, I think they deserve each other.

I was merely pointing out that I don't trust any of the spin coming out of that club.

So in other words you are posting for the sake of it.;)

Spin - Who cares ! - I am not fussed about other clubs.

Do you think ASADA interviewed Kavanagh and O'Brien and Dalgleish and J.Merrett ?

Going by your assertion about JD these guys must have got IN's.
What are you on about this time? I made no assertion about JD. I said I didn't think it was likely he was involved in the supplements program.

Is this your particular thing - to pick someone at random and start challenging them on non-existent assertions?

I have no idea if JD was doped but if the club was DEFINITIVE that he wasn't, why were his folks at the parents meetings and why were they so vocal?

No excuses, but will feel much better if he does play.
Whilst the rest of the saga has been entertaining in a twisted kind of way - the thought of a minor being roped into uncontrolled supplement trials is chilling.

The ramifications would go well beyond a support staffer, a club golden-boy, 34 players, an ex-CEO, a lazy doctor and one club.
Good thing he wasn't

I have no idea if JD was doped but if the club was DEFINITIVE that he wasn't, why were his folks at the parents meetings and why were they so vocal?
Because the scandal affects all players (and their families), not just those who were there prior to 2012? Also with his father being a former star and part of Essendon royalty, it is understanding for them to be outspoken, as they have a lot more invested into the club than your regular rookie parent?

All players gave evidence - Not 34 - All players - Except for the two players who refused to be interviewed.

Did you take a prohibited substance?
No comment.

Did you believe you were misled by the coordinators of this supplements program?
No comment.

Were you ever suspicious that proper records were not being kept of drug administration?
No comment.

So how many interviews would have gone like this?

No comment.

Did you believe you were misled by the coordinators of this supplements program?
No comment.

Were you ever suspicious that proper records were not being kept of drug administration?
No comment.

Depends if you're any good at investigating.

Good thing he wasn't
Is that because first year players like Dell'olio weren't part of the doping program oh that's right Dell'olio received a IN but we have been told repeatedly that first year players weren't part of the program so how can that be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No comment.

No comment.

No comment.

No, if he didn't participate wouldn't it have gone like this:

Did you participate in the "supplement program"?

No.

Did you see anyone receive injections?

No.

Thanks for your time.

Four and a half hours later....

Is that because first year players like Dell'olio weren't part of the doping program oh that's right Dell'olio received a IN but we have been told repeatedly that first year players weren't part of the program so how can that be?
Did he? I was unaware he had gone public with this?

No, if he didn't participate wouldn't it have gone like this:

Did you participate in the "supplement program"?

No.

Did you see anyone receive injections?

No.

Thanks for your time.

Four and a half hours later....

Another 5 start detective. HTB is full of super-sleuths.

Another 5 start detective. HTB is full of super-sleuths.
What's a "5 start detective" exactly? And how am I detecting? I'm just saying if the kid wasn't a part of it, he wouldn't have had too much to say let alone four and a half hours worth, would he?

What's your problem with Sheedy coming back to EFC ? - Think some are far too involved in who EFC chooses to employ.
hiring practices is a cornerstone of governance.

Essendon's hiring practices is what kicked off this whole mess. I mean, we (opposition clubs) can all laugh and benefit from Essendon paying a rookie coach $1mil per season and needing to hire premiership coaches to assist, but when that all then leads to dank being hired and the biggest scandal in afl history I think the footy public has a collective interest in how Essendon conducts their hiring practices.

So I'm back to looking on with amusement at Essendon's employment choices (bomber exits while the suspended coach is kept on, sheedy coming back to the fold, and ask fishy about Neil Craig), but I still keep a cautious eye on it all because the fallout from bad hiring can be astronomical for the league.

hiring practices is a cornerstone of governance.

Essendon's hiring practices is what kicked off this whole mess. I mean, we (opposition clubs) can all laugh and benefit from Essendon paying a rookie coach $1mil per season and needing to hire premiership coaches to assist, but when that all then leads to dank being hired and the biggest scandal in afl history I think the footy public has a collective interest in how Essendon conducts their hiring practices.

So I'm back to looking on with amusement at Essendon's employment choices (bomber exits while the suspended coach is kept on, sheedy coming back to the fold, and ask fishy about Neil Craig), but I still keep a cautious eye on it all because the fallout from bad hiring can be astronomical for the league.
lol, spare me the faux concerned citizen angle when the rest of your posting is all about how constantly hilarious you find this situation :rolleyes:

While I appreciate the effort Jenny it doesn't actually say he got one with any reliable quotes or evidence from any source.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/26280433/wafls-ex-bombers-in-limbo/

An article from a later date which is the similar vein to the one you've thrown out but concedes it's not known publicly if he has got one.

Unless of course I've missed something?

No comment.

No comment.

No comment.

They weren't provided the right to not self incriminate.

What's a "5 start detective" exactly? And how am I detecting? I'm just saying if the kid wasn't a part of it, he wouldn't have had too much to say let alone four and a half hours worth, would he?

you really think any type of investigator would ask 3 questions and leave it? sorry about the word

Because their older son Darcy Daniher had been forced to retire in August 2011 because of repeated injury and they didn't have confidence in the medical team's actions post August 2011 either?

Status
Not open for further replies.