No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usually fairly obvious bruising when any bone is fractured
nostradumbarse just thinks its fractured coz when he split his pants last year due to being a whale he hit his knee and it required surgery

400pounds of lard coming down onto your knee will do that

That's tough Groupie. I recommend that you see your doctor and not consult the medical expert of this thread.

But if you'd like free medical advice, I recommend that you amputate both legs just to be sure that you will never suffer a cracked and destroyed kneecap on the other leg. Then you get the benefit of having a disable car parking permit.

That's tough Groupie. I recommend that you see your doctor and not consult the medical expert of this thread.

But if you'd like free medical advice, I recommend that you amputate both legs just to be sure that you will never suffer a cracked and destroyed kneecap on the other leg. Then you get the benefit of having a disable car parking permit.

That's tough Equus.......:p

I think your right...Queen said best. "Anyyy way the winnnnd blowwws"....

I'd also like to add to my wish list for a whip crack icon with the traditional FART button sound......Very underrated a good fart sound when timed well keeps me laughing for ..........

#wankyselfquote:oops:

I'd also like to add to my wish list for a whip crack icon with the traditional FART button sound......Very underrated a good fart sound when timed well keeps me laughing for ..........

#wankyselfquote:oops:
That's disgusting TJ

Given he's defective now, can we trade him to the norf board for a six pack?

Ya booked in for the Norf game at Blunnie stadium ?
My oldest daughter (north supporter ) and I'll will both be their and one of us will be wishing we werent at the end of the game,just hoping ts not me. She's arranging our tickets in late march so I'm not sure where we'll be seated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any tips on knocking the kneecap

Dropped a small jar of jam on it lastnight and its swollen on the top today

I'm icing 3-4 times for 20 mins and staying off it as much as I can

Yep ah-ha it was a "small jar of Jam" .....We believes ya..:eek:;)......Was you in da Dungeon ????

My oldest daughter (north supporter ) and I'll will both be their and one of us will be wishing we werent at the end of the game,just hoping ts not me. She's arranging our tickets in late march so I'm not sure where we'll be seated
How does your daughter end up supporting norf. wow

Yep ah-ha it was a "small jar of Jam" .....We believes ya..:eek:;)......Was you in da Dungeon ????
No

How does your daughter end up supporting norf. wow
She was born in 94 so she grew up knowing only cold servings of Richmond losses and poor seasons, so it was only natural that she looked elsewhere
My youngest daughter is a diehard tiger supporter tho so for that I'm thankful .:)

She was born in 94 so she grew up knowing only cold servings of Richmond losses and poor seasons, so it was only natural that she looked elsewhere
My youngest daughter is a diehard tiger supporter tho so for that I'm thankful .:)
Would've disowned her

So if we lose, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a father , young girl going hell for leather on a slightly older girl in the stands...:eek::p

Not necessarily mate as Danog will attest, if some one found my severed penis it would look like a old oak tree spanning a few 100 meters. maybe smaller if cut when flaccid but you get the point.

If there was a stat for the number of dick references in bigfooty posts T71, you'd be on top of the ladder by a country mile :D

That's actually a really depressing story mellowyellow
Depressing How so?
That was her argument following Richmond, so she followed North because my wife's side of the family were all north supporters.
Mixed loyalties are the norm in my epxerience

giphy.gif
nothingbuttroublehotdog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back