AFL bans essendon players, playing in 'competitive' training v Willy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a complicated few years and after much deliberation I have reached a conclusion:

EFC don't give a rats about anything but themselves, do they? Experiments on players was a shock when it happened. But now I've become accustomed to the attitude of anything I want to do is okay because I want to do it.

The guy next door has a dog like that. I never let it in because it keeps doing this horizontal abseiling to wipe it's arse on the cow rug.

When will Essendon stop trying to find loopholes in the rules? It's really become a joke
remember when Collingwood somehow managed to swindle their current training centre from Athletics Australia? They got exclusive access to public property somehow. In unrelated news, one of the board members of Athletics Australia at the time was one Eddie Maguire.

No? Don't remember that? Didn't think so

remember when Collingwood somehow managed to swindle their current training centre from Athletics Australia? They got exclusive access to public property somehow. In unrelated news, one of the board members of Athletics Australia at the time was one Eddie Maguire.

Remember when Essendon ran a black ops doping regime?

Same.

Remember when Essendon ran a black ops doping regime?

Same.

pot, kettle and your avatar are predominantly black

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy the absurdity of having to call a practice match something else to work around already ridiculous rules. The whole concept of backdating bans when players haven't been affected until now is insane.

I don't blame Essendon either. Until you are banned, you should be able to do whatever the * you want. You shouldn't be forced to mobilize your PR term to come up with a different term for 'practice match' and the anti-doping agency shouldn't be made to look so weak and silly by having no power to do anything about it.

I'm slightly behind on this, but catching up fast.

So Essendon have wangled a dodgy non-practice type match or non match with Willy so that in the unlikely event of the IN players escaping justice, they won't have to go into the H&A season cold? And their 2012 non IR buddies previously sitting out will join them to maintain a moving background to stop anyone spotting who has an IN?

Good. I guess they are decent, like, and invited former EFC players now at other clubs to join in this special non-match practice so they aren't disadvantaged either?

Stay on topic with the OP please. You are deflecting again rumple

So the AFL previously agreed to this arrangement and now they have banned it. Fair enough.

But remind me fellow HTB spew merchants, what's your stance on backflips again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back