Joe Daniher

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-06/six-dons-to-sit-it-out

SIX ESSENDON players have been disallowed from taking part in the club's training session with Williamstown on Friday night after directions from the AFL.
Brendon Goddard, Adam Cooney, James Gwilt, Joe Daniher, Patrick Ambrose and Zach Merrett were set to be a part of the informal hit-out involving the VFL club and the 2012-listed Bombers players sitting out the NAB Challenge.

Made a miraculous recovery from his general soreness did he? Now why would he play in a non practice match instead of the nab when he has no IN?

Made a miraculous recovery from his general soreness did he? Now why would he play in a non practice match instead of the nab when he has no IN?
Another question is, why is the AFL allowing infracted players to play in the praccy match but not Joe?

How much evidence do you people need? I guess after Joe slots his second goal against GWS next week, you guys might get the hint.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-06/six-dons-to-sit-it-out

Actually it makes perfect sense that Essendon wanted most of its best 22 to play the "practice"-definitely-not-a-real-"match". That they were trying to be dodgy about this is slightly more believable than Joe being on the supplements program.

Another question is, why is the AFL allowing infracted players to play in the praccy match but not Joe?

How much evidence do you people need? I guess after Joe slots his second goal against GWS next week, you guys might get the hint.
Keep defending your wonderful club. You're doing an amazing job of it.:cool:

Sorry for loving my club.

Maybe if Carlton supporters cared as much about their club as I do mine, Carlton wouldn't have to run to the AFL to help boost their terrible membership numbers.

If Essendon supporters cared about their club, they'd have supported it against the man who took a massive dump onto it's face, the stink of which will take decades to clear.

But the easy thing was to #standbyhird, so you did.

If Essendon supporters cared about their club, they'd have supported it against the man who took a massive dump onto it's face, the stink of which will take decades to clear.

But the easy thing was to #standbyhird, so you did.

I mean you're probably exaggerating

Sorry for loving my club.

Maybe if Carlton supporters cared as much about their club as I do mine, Carlton wouldn't have to run to the AFL to help boost their terrible membership numbers.
No when our club did wrong we demanded a complete clean out of everyone involved. The EFC supporters keep worshiping the very people who got them in the mess they are in. And we love it because the longer they stay the more damage they will do. It still goes on.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No when our club did wrong we demanded a complete clean out of everyone involved. The EFC supporters keep worshiping the very people who got them in the mess they are in. And we love it because the longer they stay the more damage they will do. It still goes on.:D
and certain Carlton supporters are so desperate to see another club relegated to a decade and a half of mediocrity that they have become ludicrously emotionally invested in this whole affair

and certain Carlton supporters are so desperate to see another club relegated to a decade and a half of mediocrity that they have become ludicrously emotionally invested in this whole affair

The supporters of all the other 17 clubs are invested in this affair, not just Carlton fans or a few other clubs fans. We all love the game of Aussie Rules and your mob has treated the game with utter contempt. Its pretty disturbing that you cant see that.

Hawthorn last week, Carlton this week.

Next week man I want to get one on those Crows supporters. :mad:

The supporters of all the other 17 clubs are invested in this affair, not just Carlton fans or a few other clubs fans. We all love the game of Aussie Rules and your mob has treated the game with utter contempt. Its pretty disturbing that you cant see that.
We only did it to take the shine of your premierships.

John Ralph says Daniher is sore so he wasn't playing anyway? or was he telling fibs? I guess we'll never know now unless there is a late change in the NAB cup line up!

Oh please.

Your club undertook a doping program with little regard for the welfare of their players, continually changing their story/lying and treating everyone else with utter contempt. And you wonder why people dislike them and want to see them burn? o_O

little regard for the welfare of their players

So ambiguous and I doubt the humble supporter actually cares. It's a deep hatred of Essendon and that's it.

Not just directing this at you, but everyone on here pretending to be noble humanitarians make me make brown in my pants.

Joe was named along with with the other 5 players that don't have infraction notices.

HTB reads this as Joe having an infraction notice...dafukkk?

So ambiguous and I doubt the humble supporter actually cares. It's a deep hatred of Essendon and that's it.

Not just directing this at you, but everyone on here pretending to be noble humanitarians make me make brown in my pants.
Pretending? People are actually genuinely disgusted by the lack of welfare though, and it isn't limited to people here either (who will know more than the typical supporter who'd only read the occasional newspaper article here and there).

A lot of brown comes out of your mouth too

Status
Not open for further replies.