Media Kudos to all involved

Remove this Banner Ad

So I have just received this via email from Beyond Blue and would love the opportunity to share it along to everyone involved in raising money for the organisation and partaking in the event.

KUVjtoy.png

Big thanks to okeydoke7 for setting up the Everyday Heroes program and everyone involved for donating what they could.

Well done all.

(Yes I had to edit my name out on the certificate. It was too big to just spray over/black-out. Don't hate me :()

All of those involved did something small to raise money and awareness but collectively, we did more than we could have dreamed when the concept began. Great effort. Hopefully a similar feat can be repeated, whether that be post season or some time further down the track.

Pfft, it's not like we don't know what your name actually is anyway...

But yeah, good work guys. Now can someone flick boncer34 a pineapple so we get games this week please?
Pineapple doesn't get the job done. :)

But thanks for the reminder :D

Usually I have to rub myself over the carpet to feel that way but this was much easier.

They don't call it shag for no reason

Usually I have to rub myself over the carpet to feel that way but this was much easier.
Rub yourself over wooden floorboards or in the shower or something. Much less cleanup involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back