Most Possessions In A Game Of Footy.?

Remove this Banner Ad

On The Money said:
Yer I listened to the rap up of the G.V Granny and they had Shane Clayton down for 40 possessions. Done nothing flashy that day just worked his butt off from one end of the ground to the other linking up in play. Had he finished off a couple of goals the result would have been different I dare say one vital piece of play was in the last quarter when he come streaming out of the centre and had found himself a couple of minutes and in the process of going for goal decided to handball over the top to a team mate that was immediately under pressure and the ball was back in dispute. He did play a great game though.
A bloke in the DVFL 2nd division, Ryan Bongetti got 68 touches in a game this year for South Morang. I believe that the game was against Fawkner Park.

don't want to brag BUT................

I notched 98 possessions (including kickouts).

Reckon it was the entire season of '84 or maybe '85 !!!!!!!! (possibly both combined). The ball and I were never on friendly terms!

FattyLumpkin said:
don't want to brag BUT................

I notched 98 possessions (including kickouts).

Reckon it was the entire season of '84 or maybe '85 !!!!!!!! (possibly both combined). The ball and I were never on friendly terms!

Ya dont count the kickouts....how many behinds did the opp. score??

Hahaha good effort FattyLumpkin.

The key is, whenever you take a kick-in, always play on to yourself because that means the kick will count as a possession. It is an easy way of beefing up your stats sheet.

jock555 said:
A bloke in the DVFL 2nd division, Ryan Bongetti got 68 touches in a game this year for South Morang. I believe that the game was against Fawkner Park.

I wouldn't rate that performance they're like witches hats. Maybe two half decent players at best.;)

a bloke out at tungamha normally does the possesion count and adam dodd got 53 possesion while the coach david putermorsi got 47. and mat howard who is only 15 played seniors all year this got 25 againts whunhyou . for a young kid i thought it was alright

I know Damien sexton had 85 touches against Deni rams for blighty about 10 years ago. Didn't get bog because the full forward got 26 goals. Can't remember the forwards name but suffice to say it was a big win

One of my mates Campbell McKenzie recorded 60 and 3 goals against us in a match in top age u'13's ahah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back