2015 NAB Challenge - Sydney v Brisbane, Coffs Harbor, 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know what the dimensions are of this ground? Looks bloody long.

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Brisbane need to go all out for a key forward at seasons end.

Every year without fail I get excited by seeing my team play - even if it's NAB - to be let down time and time again because I forget how much contempt Sydney show it. You'd think I'd learn after the first few years :p

Every year without fail I get excited by seeing my team play - even if it's NAB - to be let down time and time again because I forget how much contempt Sydney show it. You'd think I'd learn after the first few years :p
This. Sydney have always done the right thing and just treated NAB Cup as joke. They have some losses in pre-season but then unveil the real deal as soon as premiership points are on the line. Smart move

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain why this is Sydney's home game when Coffs Harbour is closer to Brisbane than Sydney? #tacklingthebigissues
Coffs Harbour is actually a very strong Sydney supporter base. They have an academy up here, run plenty of programmes and have reguarly done pre-season training camps in the area. A lot of other teams can learn a lot from the way the Swans have developed the area football-wise :thumbsu:

That is just the type of guy David King is.
Just another arrogant flog making everything about himself. Lewis Taylor had 1 kick when he sent out his first tweet.
I respect David King's football knowledge and I'd much rather him be in the media than be at a football club - working with young adults.
At least by now the public know what David King represents - David King and only David King.

Yeah, I don't think any Brisbane supporters are getting too carried away. This was just a bit of a run around for Sydney. For Brisbane it was a case of a low key game to get some patterns and understanding sorted out between most of our best 22. Sydney probably helped out by keeping the intensity fairly low. Thanks Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back