Multiplat Far Cry 4

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Was anti-climatic I thought. Shot Pagan. That was it, nothing else. I travelled to Tirtha to see Amita taking children away against their will. I feel like it lacks closure, I have no idea what's happened to Sabal (didn't shoot him) and the progress of Kyrat itself would interest me. Number 3 had decent closure.

1. Was anti-climatic I thought. Shot Pagan. That was it, nothing else. I travelled to Tirtha to see Amita taking children away against their will. I feel like it lacks closure, I have no idea what's happened to Sabal (didn't shoot him) and the progress of Kyrat itself would interest me. Number 3 had decent closure.
Did you loot the * out of Pagan Min?

How did you travel to there?

50 edits later

Hunting missions:

Does anything happen after going to see the fashion designer the last time? I got to his hut and he'd left a note saying he was going by goat train out of the country and that was it.
That's all I had, no fashion parade or anything. Was disappointed.

Finished the main campaign today 23 hours and 55% in.

I didn't shoot Pagan at the table but then as he was flying away in the helicopter I had a change of heart and pulled the grenade launcher out and shot him down, pretty satisfying, what a dickhole
That's a good effort. I'm 41 hours in and at 80% - I still have 8 campaign missions to go though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made the mistake of purchasing other games before I'd finished this. Now finishing off this feels like a bit of a chore. Might try and complete it over the weekend.

I've hit 40 hours/75% and finally starting to get a bit tired of it. Going to try and rush through the remainder.

Oh and then I've got the DLC too, doh!

I've hit 40 hours/75% and finally starting to get a bit tired of it. Going to try and rush through the remainder.

Oh and then I've got the DLC too, doh!

I'm at 96% and 50 hours. All I have left is a few Kyrat Film missions and the Hurk and yet to come Yeti DLC, and I don't think I can do it. :$

Played way too much.

Must say, I was really underwhelmed with the last 5 missions or so. Traveling 300m to kill Sabal counts as a mission? Similar with Pagan?

Might have been the mood I was in but as soon as I could, I pulled the trigger on Pagan. Wasn't aware I could have left him to fly me somewhere. Also, how did you guys loot him? As soon as I shot him, the credits rolled and took me back to an outpost.

Killing Pagan was all very easy in the end. Thought for sure you'd have to have some kind of fight with him.

Did anyone else kill Amita as well? Traveled back to Kirtha and listened to what she was doing. Walked out behind her and killed her and her two guards. Does that make me the king of Kyrat? :D

All in all, was really disappointed with the end of the game.

Also, apparently at the start you can actually wait for Pagan to return. After about 13 mins, he actually comes back when you're having dinner and he takes you straight to bury the mother's ashes. They titled it 'how to beat the game in 10 mins'. Would be interested to see this, seen as I mistakenly shot him too early initially.

Finished all missions with 85% now. I set myself the target of 75% at the start so I'm happy with that. Have got some side missions to do if I ever feel the need to play the game again.

Must say, I was really underwhelmed with the last 5 missions or so. Traveling 300m to kill Sabal counts as a mission? Similar with Pagan?

Might have been the mood I was in but as soon as I could, I pulled the trigger on Pagan. Wasn't aware I could have left him to fly me somewhere. Also, how did you guys loot him? As soon as I shot him, the credits rolled and took me back to an outpost.

Killing Pagan was all very easy in the end. Thought for sure you'd have to have some kind of fight with him.

Did anyone else kill Amita as well? Traveled back to Kirtha and listened to what she was doing. Walked out behind her and killed her and her two guards. Does that make me the king of Kyrat? :D

All in all, was really disappointed with the end of the game.

Also, apparently at the start you can actually wait for Pagan to return. After about 13 mins, he actually comes back when you're having dinner and he takes you straight to bury the mother's ashes. They titled it 'how to beat the game in 10 mins'. Would be interested to see this, seen as I mistakenly shot him too early initially.

Finished all missions with 85% now. I set myself the target of 75% at the start so I'm happy with that. Have got some side missions to do if I ever feel the need to play the game again.

There's Youtube videos on the ending the game in 10 mins thing, look it up. Also I traveled back to Pagan's compound to loot him, he's still on the floor dead. You can see Lakshmana too, one of Mohan Ghale's journals is in there. Check out all alternate endings on Youtube.

I think I've been sitting on the co-op takedown from a car trophy for the Plat for about 2 months now.

Hate how practically every game these days has a trophy or 2 linked to some dicky online activity. Just shouldn't need to do it for the platinum, or if they insist just make it something simple like join 10 co-op sessions or something.

Hate how practically every game these days has a trophy or 2 linked to some dicky online activity. Just shouldn't need to do it for the platinum, or if they insist just make it something simple like join 10 co-op sessions or something.
The worst trophy was play 1 full game of each multi-player mode.

Each mode was about 20 minutes of pretty horrible game play.

I went afk for the last 2 of them

The worst trophy was play 1 full game of each multi-player mode.

Each mode was about 20 minutes of pretty horrible game play.

I went afk for the last 2 of them

I used the the wingsuit to fly around and hit trees and buildings. Then I spent the rest of the time afk.

One of the game modes I was trolling some English kid on the mic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back