Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeez, after all the s**t *they've gone through, *they're still trying to pull off bullshit stunts like this.

"Simulated competitive training"? WTF?

Are *they truly so ignorant that *they think everyone is stupider than *them and will fall for *their laughably amateur attempts at manipulation? Surely *they've learned something from the failed cheating program.

Great post up until that last sentence.

It's very clear that *they have learnt absolutely nothing from this whole saga! If they had, I might (might!) actually have some genuine sympathy for *them

What a thoroughly morally bankrupt club *essendon is. How the AFL apparently initially agreed to that stunt is beyond me.

When is this *club going to take *its medicine, accept the penalties and return to the competition in the proper manner at the proper time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is quite clever of *, getting back *sheeds - every time the journalistic wolves are at * hird's door, they just roll out *sheeds to grin his cheeky grin, twinkle in his eye and spin them a yarn about the time....

He's also got recent experience with a team of kids, cast-offs and mercenaries.

James King of Brave Men was on the news before and he was talking his usuall dribble one thing i do remember him saying was... "Iv Worked Out its better staying away from some things and not talking about them" images-2.jpeg

Hilarious. *Essendon* is allowed to have a 'competitive training match' against the VFL team. Goddard and Co were going to join in. But now the big bad AFL has stepped up and told them to **** off. If Goddard and his mates who weren't there in 2012 are able to play in that, they should be able to play in the ACTUAL practise match against St Kilda, and because of that they are banned from the 'not-a-real-game-we-swear-ASADA competitive practise match' against the VFL.

Fair dinkum, wtf is going on? Is anything between the AFL and *Essendon* actually in writing? or are they talking past each other and m

aking s**t up as they go along.

Personally I feel bad for St Kilda, they genuinely have my sympathy for being screwed over this week.

Absolutely agree mate. It's Hird playing a pathetic game of one-up-manship against the AFL. You do this. I'll do that. "You can't tell me what to do" bullshit. Has to have the last word every time. How about some F***ing respect for St Kilda eh?

Whose the photoshop king? here PM I have an arrangement of pics ready to accommodate Barretts article !!!! Very simple and says a thousand words. PM me and I'll send the pics ( guaranteed no imagination needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back