Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

MeritonLogoHR-blue.jpg

890162_173455_NewMeritonlogo.png

And in sponsor form

wests-tigers-home.jpg
DSC5298.jpg

nar, i just felt like posting some good decent looking logos, i thought thats what this thread was about?
NO. Its about posting changes to logos.
Amongst other things, such as highlighting changes, discussion of logos in general is what this thread is about. So Klim, you're wrong. Cody, you didn't offer any discussion though. There was literally no context or accompanying text. We aren't mind readers, we had no idea what you were trying to do.

Amongst other things, such as highlighting changes, discussion of logos in general is what this thread is about. So Klim, you're wrong. Cody, you didn't offer any discussion though. There was literally no context or accompanying text. We aren't mind readers, we had no idea what you were trying to do.
next time ill write a description instead of just dumping some logos haha

Does anyone else find the new squared-off Holden font really clumsy looking? I can't find it on google, but it's on all their new TV ads.

Does anyone else find the new squared-off Holden font really clumsy looking? I can't find it on google, but it's on all their new TV ads.

Their font choices on the new ads struck me as a bit crap, too. The little kids were bad enough, but something about the words on screen was actually worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it when sponsors blend in with team colours
eg. Juventus with Jeep and Collingwoods CGU on the back before it had the blue then green backing
Agreed, the Chevrolet logo looks horrible on the Man U kit, if they used an outline of the logo it would work but as it is it does not compliment the kit what so ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back