Official Match Thread S19 R04: Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude your clutching at straws now.

Do you want a goat...if you do it's okay

Dont be embarassed

Everyone has a 1st time

It's very poor form of the Swampies to be sleeping with a goat. They will go from the goats to the kids - very poor form.

*Breaking News*

Disturbing news is coming out of Sin City this evening alleging a high profile Swamprats player has been embroiled in a sexual assault scandal that has the potential to bring down the club. MannumPower couldn't be reached for comment but new recruit bffl was overheard leaving training stating that the billie was asking for it and I_Dont_Care shouldn't have lubed her up if she didn't expect any action.

This paper has obtained a photo of the alleged victim and is awaiting official comment from the club.

goat_280_444753a.jpg

Victim? That's Shaggy Dee. The pimp. Putting a pic of him on the interwebz...you in all kinds of s**t now zackah

yep

tie dye went out of fashion years ago for a reason
:eek:I WISH that someone would make a public announcement when something goes out of fashion:mad:

upload_2015-3-6_23-11-23.jpeg

One may say this thread is Greatest Of All Time.
Not me though.
Hands up if you're a little over the goat rooting constant discussion. We're in Sin City. The girls are dirtier than the classy Coney Island trollops, but maybe we should focus onSin City's finest and get our minds off goats.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One may say this thread is Greatest Of All Time.
Not me though.
Hands up if you're a little over the goat rooting constant discussion. We're in Sin City. The girls are dirtier than the classy Coney Island trollops, but maybe we should focus onSin City's finest and get our minds off goats.

View attachment 114303
View attachment 114304
View attachment 114305
View attachment 114306
View attachment 114307

Hmmm...we try to accommodate different tastes, however as there isn't much call for your umm... particular needs, it may be a bit difficult for you to find what you are looking for

Don't be surprised Les, these port boys are sister *ers and only go the goat when mum is busy with their uncle.

Back to footy - I just leaped a small building with a single bound at training this morning and am in the best shape I've ever been in. I might play in my socks tomorrow to be gentler on toxics head.

Back to footy - I just leaped a small building with a single bound at training this morning and am in the best shape I've ever been in. I might play in my socks tomorrow to be gentler on toxics head.

It is amazing what you can achieve with belief

fat-super-ninja.jpg

but lose the agro or the pounds before you start stomping.

Last edited:
Don't be surprised Les, these port boys are sister gooses and only go the goat when mum is busy with their uncle.

Can't find your boots again hey? Maybe check under your sisters bed

Don't be surprised Les, these port boys are sister gooses and only go the goat when mum is busy with their uncle.

Pfft. Even I can leap over a Monopoly house.
I struggle a little with their hotels,but.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back