No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
G17fAUt.gif

Captain integrity...

Integrity of the game is such a bullshit phrase, particularly for AFL.

This is a competition where Sydney, despite never being publicly charged and by extension never found guilty of salary cap tampering, are given the penalty of not being able to trade for a player or sign a player in free agency.
Where Melbourne are found not guilty of tanking, yet are inexplicably (given the not guilty part) punished with a very public, hefty fine they could never afford to pay, with the addition of several key staff being suspended.
Where a senior coach is given a larger suspension for matters of (supposedly) "poor governance" than the football department manager, who's job is almost entirely that. Where players are penalized for said matters of "governance" despite having no obligation in said governance.
Where broadcasters are encouraged to purchase the rights of supposedly "rival" sporting codes so they may bury it and prevent it from overtaking the AFL.

* me, I haven't even scratched the arsecheek of the body that is the size of the problems with such a ******* line as "the integrity of the game". It's gone mate!

Why the **** wouldn't he be given his medical records?

As I posted yesterday, Hunter has probably been given his records - Maybe he is delusional and believe more records actually exist.

Faaaaark now the HTB want to know what powders and pills joe took. Hold me back.

No idea why my posts were deleted. I guess cynicism is racist or something

Notice how Damo had nothing much to say last week with Doise on the show. He is such a weasely little coward campaigner

Happens every time an EFC player is there, he tones it down massively. A spineless jellyfish is the Purple Flog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hot dangity doo!

Someone called the 3AW rumour file this morning saying they have a reliable source claiming the players are to be found not guilty due to insufficient evidence

"Someone", "rumour", "claiming".....sounds legit, we're CLEAR!!! Look out Goodesy, you diving Campaigner!!!

Someone called the 3AW rumour file this morning saying they have a reliable source claiming the players are to be found not guilty due to insufficient evidence
I hope someone rang up saying the complete opposite. what is to stop you or I ringing up the show saying "I have a good source that says we are guilty?"

Oh this is fun, sen running a segment asking for callers: "IF efc players are found not guilty....." And callers need to finish off the sentence. lol this segment is designed for the htb

"Someone", "rumour", "claiming".....sounds legit, we're CLEAR!!! Look out Goodesy, you diving Campaigner!!!

I hope someone rang up saying the complete opposite. what is to stop you or I ringing up the show saying "I have a good source that says we are guilty?"

Oh this is fun, sen running a segment asking for callers: "IF efc players are found not guilty....." And callers need to finish off the sentence. lol this segment is designed for the htb
settle guys, Im not saying I believe it

The guilty/not guilty finding to be delivered to the affected parties at 2pm on March 31st.

But the media won't be in attendance and we, the public, are unlikely to hear it for at least an hour or two afterward - according to Tim Watson.

The delay is probably so as the affected parties have time to digest the decision and probably so as they also have the chance to respond with a worded statement in response to the finding.

Wasn't saying you believe that. But there would certainly be Essendon supporters out there that might and I don't want them to have their hopes built up to be potentially very disappointed.

Im kind of hoping that due to the over saturation of coverage and the one sidedness of it that a lot of the general public essendon supporters are going into this expecting us to be guilty (so it may be either a pleasant surprise or just confirming what they already knew).

I hate the idea of people going into Tuesday thinking we may get off and then we dont, sure im positive about it but more that its ending, i honestly dont know whether we are going to be cleared or not.

I think some peoples worlds may collapse if they go in expecting a certain result.

The guilty/not guilty finding to be delivered to the affected parties at 2pm on March 31st.

But the media won't be in attendance and we, the public, are unlikely to hear it for at least an hour or two afterward - according to Tim Watson.

The delay is probably so as the affected parties have time to digest the decision and probably so as they also have the chance to respond with a worded statement in response to the finding.

I believe McDiivitt is making an announcement/update about Project "cant remember" after the findings, so im assuming we will have some idea then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back