Save the Date - March 31

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dank just said JH wasn't injected. They all seem scared.

It's like they see all the talk on BigFooty lol. That's what it looks like it was based on

What a relevation
Its all about Albert.

He can't help the players but he can look after the big eared campaigner.

Makes you wonder what they have on each other.

Rumour file this morning.

Not Guilty - insufficient evidence (source sports administrator).

Is this 'sports administrator' someone you feel is 'in the know' on this particular topic, or is he/she just giving their opinion on what is publicly available?

Is this 'sports administrator' someone you feel is 'in the know' on this particular topic, or is he/she just giving their opinion on what is publicly available?

I feel 3aw probably just got the coffee maker guy to ring up from the next room.

Rumour file this morning.

Not Guilty - insufficient evidence (source sports administrator).

How would a sports administrator know what the outcome is? So two judges, one barrister. One leaked, to whom? To someone not even involved in the case?

Secondly, insufficient evidence? There's a truck load of evidence, text messages, import documents, statements.

I'd say there's too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a nothing rumour, just like a "they are guilty" rumour

They would be binded by strict confidentiality, and if they got busted, they would be gone (so it's not worth leaking to them). I'm sure they wouldn't even tell their loved ones what the verdict is, as they are strong in their beliefs and the justice system

The judges have been around for a long time, and I'm sure they wouldn't be telling anybody. They are professional, and truly independent. If they were leaking, they wouldn't hold the positions they do now

How would a sports administrator know what the outcome is? So two judges, one barrister. One leaked, to whom? To someone not even involved in the case?

Secondly, insufficient evidence? There's a truck load of evidence, text messages, import documents, statements.

I'd say there's too much.
So I wonder what ASADA did for 6 days in the tribunal. Malcolm Holmes must have spoken... reaaaally... reaaaally... slooooow.

Stuff the 31st.

Should be an interesting day and all except my timing is totally off and I've managed suddenly to work this saga out of my system. I mean I woke up this morning wondering whether Jeremy Clarkson would find alternative employment, then I looked at the polls for NSW then I was running out of thought processes so i showed a YouTube clip of You Can Call Me Al to the cats.

I think I've finally blown my lifetimes outrage quota.

What if it's a "they are gwilty" rumour?

1416349017901.jpg

Whatever happens on the 31st its just the beginning, again.

Players will appeal if they are found guilty, and ASADA will appeal if the players are cleared.

Go back to bed PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back