New Premier Partner - Four'N Twenty

Remove this Banner Ad

You gotta love Kochie

“At Port Adelaide we have put a new slant on an old jingle – football, Four’N Twenty pies, kangaroos and Renault cars go together here at Alberton.

and even the MD and CEO of Patties Foods has joined in

“Colonel Light may have founded Adelaide, but his first love was clearly Port Adelaide, and we’re pleased that Four’N Twenty has been able to share today with him. I think he would have been pretty happy about this sponsorship, and he would have liked a few Four’N Twenty pies too,” Mr Chaur said.

Clearly the brain is not functioning suitably this afternoon...and I've read it a few times now...can someone help me out with the Kangaroo reference?
Or the old jingle?

As someone referred to the other day, the only old jingle I remember from the footy is "Pies, Pasties, Chiko Rolls and Orange Juice"....

Clearly the brain is not functioning suitably this afternoon...and I've read it a few times now...can someone help me out with the Kangaroo reference?
Or the old jingle?

As someone referred to the other day, the only old jingle I remember from the footy is "Pies, Pasties, Chiko Rolls and Orange Juice"....
That's because its not from the footy! As posted by Alberton Proud it was an old Holden ad. Too many red wines at lunch i think. ;)

Koch said his club had pitched a sponsorship plan to SA-based bakers Balfours and Vili’s but both had passed up the offer.

“Both did not share our vision,” he said. “We are a national brand in a national league as a club based in SA. Four’N Twenty shares our vision. We have to get over the narrow focus in SA.”

Koch said his club had pitched a sponsorship plan to SA-based bakers Balfours and Vili’s but both had passed up the offer.

“Both did not share our vision,” he said. “We are a national brand in a national league as a club based in SA. Four’N Twenty shares our vision. We have to get over the narrow focus in SA.”

Ahh - The Vision Thing - As Gorge Bush Snr used to say when he first started running for President. Looks like Balfours and Villi's are in the Bush camp.

This statement makes me happy.

So...
Out:
SGIC
FUIC
Blafours

In:
RAA
OAK
Four N Twenty

???

I hope Rooch is right with that article. Koch is a godsend.

"We have to get over the narrow focus in SA.” Damn straight

TPG is in the process of taking over iiNet, who are one of Hawthorn's major sponsors - wouldn't it be 'symbolic' if we got TPG on board...

Just got back from Coles. They had 50% off Four'N Twenty sausage rolls 6 pack, and 20% off OAK 600ml.:thumbsu:

Looks like our tradition of watching Sunday afternoon footy with Balfours party pies has come to an end. Welcome to the Red One Household For N Twenty

Are we announcing a 3rd sponsor or are we counting Oak as one of the 3 sponsor announcements?

Both didn't share our vision of seeing Port Adelaide to become an iconic brand in Australia and instead chose to appeal to the lowest grub denominator and remain parochial Souf Austrayan companies who don't want to offend 70% of their target market...or rather, the 5% who actually give a s**t who sponsors who.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw this - no wonder they're off the shorts!

website%20sliders.003.png

OK I'll just come out and admit it. I have always thought their pies are decent, and usually have some pepper steak ones in the freezer for getting-home-drunk emergencies. Don't really get the common wisdom that they're s**t. Come at me!

I also have assorted ones in the freezer. But I'll still come at you if you like

Or the old jingle?

Football, meat pies, kangaroos and holden cars ... holden ad?

Welcome aboard Four 'N Twenty, I haven't tried their pies will have to pick one up next time i'm at the shop to see if they're any good.

They should release a new brand of footy pie called 'Power pies' lol.

Inb4 Eddie complains about that branding... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back