Save the Date - March 31

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you have never said a bad word about them and you think they are utterly competent. Ergo, if they haven't requested Daniher receive a SCN then they don't believe he has any case to answer.

Obviously.
Lance, you have completely missed the point. I don't care whether he received an SCN or not. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with ASADA, competence or otherwise. This has to do with a minor being included on a program designed by Dank. Thankfully, the kid wasn't subjected to injections if we can believe Dank. However, knowing how Dank operated and the types of people he surrounded himself with, I would be VERY concerned as to what "powders and drinks" he gave to this lad. His propensity to push limits, and use of exotic and off label substances does not fill me with confidence that all the kid received was vitamins. Pooh pooh that all you like, but it's got nothing to do with ASADA, and everything to do with Dank et al.

Jan 7, 2005
Down the rabbit hole
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer
Lance, you have completely missed the point. I don't care whether he received an SCN or not. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with ASADA, competence or otherwise. This has to do with a minor being included on a program designed by Dank. Thankfully, the kid wasn't subjected to injections if we can believe Dank. However, knowing how Dank operated and the types of people he surrounded himself with, I would be VERY concerned as to what "powders and drinks" he gave to this lad. His propensity to push limits, and use of exotic and off label substances does not fill me with confidence that all the kid received was vitamins. Pooh pooh that all you like, but it's got nothing to do with ASADA, and everything to do with Dank et al.
oh right, sorry. I have missed the point. ASADA have missed the point. Everyone has missed the point other than Damo and you. Because it was designed by Dank then it MUST be dodgy, and ASADA have just missed it. Clearly the "powders and drinks" he had were crushed up TB4 tablets and liquid AOD but no-one has realised except for brave, intrepid Damo.

Jesus, I've just dug up the footage, and you're basing this entire "won't someone think of the children" on this:

Damo showing a quote from Dank that said "We gave him tablets and protein powders but at no stage was he ever injected".

That's it. In total.

And because of that, you are here banging on about how Daniher was on a "program designed by Dank". ******* hell, are you serious :D From that statement you've been somehow magically able to ascertain he was on "a program designed by Dank". From a one line statement.

Actually, my mistake, Barrett says after the statement that that meant he was clearly on a program, so you're actually taking Damo's musings and substituting that for reality. Good stuff. Really good stuff.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh right, sorry. I have missed the point. ASADA have missed the point. Everyone has missed the point other than Damo and you. Because it was designed by Dank then it MUST be dodgy, and ASADA have just missed it. Clearly the "powders and drinks" he had were crushed up TB4 tablets and liquid AOD but no-one has realised except for brave, intrepid Damo.

Jesus, I've just dug up the footage, and you're basing this entire "won't someone think of the children" on this:

Damo showing a quote from Dank that said "We gave him tablets and protein powders".

That's it. In total.

And because of that, you are here banging on about how Daniher was on a "program designed by Dank". ******* hell, are you serious :D From that statement you've been somehow magically able to ascertain he was on "a program designed by Dank". From a 7 word statement. Ah never change
* me Lance, you've missed it AGAIN. Only ever wanting to see what you want to see. Never change.

Jan 7, 2005
Down the rabbit hole
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer
**** me Lance, you've missed it AGAIN. Only ever wanting to see what you want to see. Never change.
I've missed the point, and I am only seeing what I want to see?

You're saying this to me when you are creating an entire fantasy based on a one line statement with no context.

Really?

**** me Lance, you've missed it AGAIN. Only ever wanting to see what you want to see. Never change.
Nah Jenny, it's nothing more that a think of the children and you know it. You got sucked in by The Purple Warrior of all people and are now just too embarrassed to admit it.

Take 5 and come back fresh.

It's obviously time for you to get concerned about every single athlete who Dank has had anything to do with. Why restrict yourself to JD. In fact, why don't you open it up to anyone that has had anything to do with Dank. Not much point waiting for Tuesday's verdict you might as well get on with it now. I shall expect moral indignation and sanctimonious drivel about hundreds of people of all ages - start a thread.

ajb72

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton

Damo showing a quote from Dank that said "We gave him tablets and protein powders but at no stage was he ever injected".

That's it. In total.

And because of that, you are here banging on about how Daniher was on a "program designed by Dank". ******* hell, are you serious :D From that statement you've been somehow magically able to ascertain he was on "a program designed by Dank". From a one line statement.

Actually, my mistake, Barrett says after the statement that that meant he was clearly on a program, so you're actually taking Damo's musings and substituting that for reality. Good stuff. Really good stuff.

To really judge the quality it would be beneficial to know what tablets & protein powders were given.

It is likely to be a nothing story but as usual, it would be nice if there were specifics.

Just like being injected is not necessarily a good or a bad thing. Its the contents of the injection which makes it a good or bad thing.

Both Jen & Lance are right to a point.
Lance is likely correct. It is likely a non-story.
Jen is correct. Dank's propensity to speak in vague terms and not give details is not to be trusted.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2005
Down the rabbit hole
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer
To really judge the quality it would be beneficial to know what tablets & protein powders were given.

It is likely to be a nothing story but as usual, it would be nice if there were specifics.

Just like being injected is not necessarily a good or a bad thing. Its the contents of the injection which makes it a good or bad thing.
well, once again, Daniher was interviewed at length by ASADA, so if there was anything dodgy he was given he'd have a SCN.

Beyond that, you're left with a case of media sensationalism to drive ratings and not much more. So I'm thinking specifics actually don't matter

Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
well, once again, Daniher was interviewed at length by ASADA, so if there was anything dodgy he was given he'd have a SCN.

Beyond that, you're left with a case of media sensationalism to drive ratings and not much more. So I'm thinking specifics actually don't matter

do you own this topic?
if people genuinely want to know as they dont trust Dank...then so be it...dont hang them out to dry for doing so!
i dont think jen is the only one to not trust his word.

with daniher being interviewed by asada, as you said specifics dont matter (in that instance)...BUT...for him to be sitting in front of them in the first place gives reason for questions to be raised. let these questions be raised, why you feel the need to answer them and feel that your word is gospel is a whole other argument.

Feb 18, 2003
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
From Gil today:

Interesting...

“Whatever the tribunal finds I haven’t seen one bit of evidence that says that in any way whatever was injected, had any knowledge that it may have been anything other than legal and appropriate,”

“It’s not a defence under the code ... I’ve read the majority of the evidence and ASADA have never alleged that the players actually had a knowing part in it.”

- Gillon McLachlan today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back