No Oppo Supporters 2015 General AFL Discussion Thread (Swans Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No few months younger iirc.

*edit found the graph Sir Swans

View attachment 117238
Port really stand out to me there as having the best combination. A higher than average "games played per year of age" indicates if they start to roll this year it could be a long time at the top for them IMO.

Reckon Eade will get stuck into Mal if he has a few quiet games?

In the nab? No

Wish the real stuff was on, nab is like grabbing some girl on the dance floor from behind and she turns around and its your cousin

Funny watching the Hawks game on Thursday I'm sure I heard things like best culture in the league, envy of the competition,make players who come to the club better,best recruitment.Has anyone heard these things before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny watching the Hawks game on Thursday I'm sure I heard things like best culture in the league, envy of the competition,make players who come to the club better,best recruitment.Has anyone heard these things before

Pretty sure we were referred to as a "super team" many times last season and "unbeatable" made me cringe hard.

David King must of put a shitload on us for the GF the poor bastard was devastated at the Fox post game analysis.

Pretty sure we were referred to as a "super team" many times last season and "unbeatable" made me cringe hard.

David King must of put a shitload on us for the GF the poor bastard was devastated at the Fox post game analysis.
Yeah he was hard to listen to last year but I was more talking about those comments were what the media was saying about the Swans for years now.

You watched the post game? Brave

Didn't realise Hawthorn had a dedicated Buddy-sooking thread. To their credit, classy posts after his injury, but the whole premise of it just weirds me out.

Duncan looking hot.

Didn't realise Hawthorn had a dedicated Buddy-sooking thread. To their credit, classy posts after his injury, but the whole premise of it just weirds me out.
They had one then saw another a few days ago that was like "a year and a flag on and I still hate him".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back