No Oppo Supporters The TAN 17 - CAPTAIN BLOOD'S SHRINE [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slobbo has us missing the eight and essendon making it hahah
Does slobbo know that if Essendon had of lost to West Coast last year they would of missed the eight and west coast would've made it.
Essendon played in 10 games with the result 9 pts and under for a 6-1-3 record, reverse that and they finish 11-12th.
Does slobbo know that Essendon lost more qtrs than they won and only the above record got them into the finals.

Richmond has had a better record than Essendon in the last 2 years but because their players get talked up to the nines and ours don't, somehow they are this superstar side that can challenge the big guns.

Let everyone write us off because it will piss them off when we are winning as it did during our 9 in a row.

Speaking of heading out for tea tonight were going to one of my favorites, will post link and highly reccommend if any of you guys are in SA
http://www.latombola.com.au/. Not only great food but the old bloke who runs it is a top bloke with some of the best service ive ever had, so looking forward to tea im dribbling on myself :)

I have only tasted the chicken variety. You must be getting yours from a cheaper place.
Ha! yeah like the saying goes, tastes like chicken keep on licking, tastes like trout get the f@ck out. I was referring to the slang of fish taco though not the flavours you dirty dirty man :)

Does slobbo know that if Essendon had of lost to West Coast last year they would of missed the eight and west coast would've made it.
Essendon played in 10 games with the result 9 pts and under for a 6-1-3 record, reverse that and they finish 11-12th.
Does slobbo know that Essendon lost more qtrs than they won and only the above record got them into the finals.

Richmond has had a better record than Essendon in the last 2 years but because their players get talked up to the nines and ours don't, somehow they are this superstar side that can challenge the big guns.

Let everyone write us off because it will piss them off when we are winning as it did during our 9 in a row.
the point you made about essendon is why i dont rate North. they played essendon who limped into the finals then a tiring and injury riddled Geelong. Got there arses handed to them by he swans. ( the only decent finals team they played) Had north played us freo or port they may well have gotten beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back