FTA-TV The Footy Show - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

i loved when bill and someone else spilled the beans on the instagram crap they all do. they're all paid to use s**t like that, billy said he's paid by Carlton United Breweries among others. but idiots lap it all up, it's just an agenda to get people putting all their private info online and they're using B grade innocent celebrity types to push it in the footy world... hilarious stuff. you can tell how phony the sponsored footy players tweets are too because they're not usually smart enough to dress it up to not seem like an advertisement.

all the jokes about judd and how rich he is were pretty weird, definitely an agenda there too, they're trying to paint him as a greedy bastard for some reason. going to that <5 second clip of his mother singing is one of the cringiest moments in the shows history..

Tonights show could be a late one depending on the cricket.

The brilliant Jarryd Roughead, the player the Captains think will win the Coleman Medal this year & inked up Dane Swan are your panel tonight along with a group of first round draft picks.

Don't know what they're trying to achieve by reading out social media such as tweets during the show. It's like they're bragging about how good they are when they read something like tonight where Crawford read a tweet: "Hughesy on the footy show! #winning" No one really cares, why read it out?
Hughesy was pretty funny though, was a good roast. I'm pretty high though so that could be why I was laughing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how much they are paying Dave Hughes, but it seems to be a 10/15 minute spot and then his task of going to clubs and just replaying what they tell him back to group as a stand up routine. Anyway, good luck to him and he was better this week (although I didn't think he was that bad last week anyway).

As I said last week, the computer stuff is pointless and adds nothing. Plus there must be a serious lack of material if they drag up the Dunstall/Gorilla stuff for the umpteenth time again.

I like Nicky Dal, a smart, insightful and funny bloke, but Goddard is such a campaigner, probably my least favourite player in the league. Ugh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back