Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the cricket last night and the camera went to an Indian supporter he was starting to cry, couldn't help but think of my younger sister that I took to the Saints v crows GF she didn't stop crying for days. That's why Sport is so great the passion people show love it

Watching the cricket last night and the camera went to an Indian supporter he was starting to cry, couldn't help but think of my younger sister that I took to the Saints v crows GF she didn't stop crying for days. That's why Sport is so great the passion people show love it
If we are thinking about the same person, I sat next to the guy at the MCG. Great bloke, very passionate, feel for him

Dermott's a first rate flog. I had a road rage incident with him on Beach Road last year, I had to cut in front of him to avoid killing a cyclist and when I stopped at the next lights he wanted to fight with me in front of my kids.

He obviously thought I should have run the cyclist over so he then chased me around town in his 10 year old CLS Mercedes Benz until I stopped out the front of the local cop shop.

I reported him to the coppers and they said he has a history of road rage and still punches on in pubs.
Since that day I have taken everything he says with a grain of salt, he is a low grade human being.

NB: If I was by myself I would have loved to have gone toe to toe with him, arrogant piece of s**t.

Dermott's a first rate flog. I had a road rage incident with him on Beach Road last year, I had to cut in front of him to avoid killing a cyclist and when I stopped at the next lights he wanted to fight with me in front of my kids.

He obviously thought I should have run the cyclist over so he then chased me around town in his 10 year old CLS Mercedes Benz until I stopped out the front of the local cop shop.

I reported him to the coppers and they said he has a history of road rage and still punches on in pubs.
Since that day I have taken everything he says with a grain of salt, he is a low grade human being.

NB: If I was by myself I would have loved to have gone toe to toe with him, arrogant piece of s**t.

Geeze what a flog dermie is. In front of your kids as well. Pretty low.

Better to let flogs like that jog on. They'll do themselves enough damage later on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dermie was scathing. His assessment sees only three A graders at the club, (ignoring Riewoldt). He painted the club in a harsh light with regard to the drafting of KPP's (McCartin and Goddard) and not midfielders. Implied, or rather flat out stated that we planned to finish last this year in order to pick up the best Mid from next year's draft. As if the drafting of mids last year would have made a difference to our table position in 2015. We drafted the players that we need to make our club the strongest it can be. Don't let his attitude detract from that fact. He may scoff, but his attitude reeks more of lashing out at the club that burned his mate (Scott Watters) than a genuine criticism of drafting priorities. His match commentary especially regarding McCartin was an exercise in editorialism rather than describing the action. Hopefully time and St Kilda's improvement will temper his attitude and we will receive less poor press from him.

He has always been a pretty lazy commentator who does no research and just shows up. He isn't alone in painting bleak pictures for teams at the bottom, David King, Terry Wallet etc.all love a bit of the boots in. Like controversial top 50s they get attention for it unfortunately. The Hawks rebuilt using the model we used once and are using again. We may not have recruited a heap of superstars yet but we have some guys who will be solid citizens and they are enough to base a side around. Richmond and North probably both only have a couple of very high level players and the rest are solid. We have usually gone for a handful of superstars and a big group of journey men around them. The FA model allows you to steal a couple when needed anyway.

Ahhhhh. My sides are hurting from the lols.

What an absolute flog.

It was interesting watching how they all related to each other on the round table show. You could see Dermie didn't pay any respect to John Ralph. The old, 'you didn't play the game, wtf would you know' crap.
Personally Desi , i think if you are a grown man in your 50's and are dying your hair then your open to ridicule :p
250839-dermott-brereton.jpg
809650-81634b3e-e486-11e3-addf-ef174a6b8f2d.jpg

Personally Desi , i think if you are a grown man in your 50's and are dying your hair then your open to ridicule
250839-dermott-brereton.jpg
809650-81634b3e-e486-11e3-addf-ef174a6b8f2d.jpg
ha ha, must be something in the water he drinks. All I notice as the years pass is more gray hairs!

I guess I'm just mere mortal in comparison to Derm.

Good Call/Bad Call

I know this is left of field but lets go around the Aussie cricketers today absolutely smoking the kiwi's!!

Let's get around them, but it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Ok team- need your input

Good call / bad call:

I should continue to drink $2 beers in an Aussie bar in Saigon while I watch the Aussies bring it home for us (the other option is I go home to my mrs and screaming kids)

I'm having a tough time deciding, both are so tempting! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back