Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

More shaming techniques. Anyone who doesn't place sluts on pedestals is obviously a misogynist to you anyway.

Huh? Where have I had a go at you? It was a genuine question because it seemed like your problem was specific to women in this age.

Agreed. The sad thing is, I will admit I was one of those kids who really wanted to grow up with the big house, white picket fence, wife and kids. Probably because I grew up with a single mother on welfare, but hell, I watched the Brady Bunch every week when I was seven because of it.

Then the reality of modern women hit me like a sledgehammer.
Haha there are a variety of perspectives shown on this thread-doesn't that mean lots of people have differences in how they think?
But all women are the same-is that it?

And what irony is that Chief?

Do I have to wait until you find a dictionary?

I mean, you do realise you are the dumb one here, yeah?

You're calling women who happen to enjoy sex a lot sluts, that's what a mysoginistic idiot would call them. That's the irony.

Rational people realise enjoying lots of sex does not warrant a negative label.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're calling women who happen to enjoy sex a lot sluts, that's what a mysoginistic idiot would call them. That's the irony.

Rational people realise enjoying lots of sex does not warrant a negative label.
Stop being dumb, Gus!!

You don't know what you're talking about. You're making it up as you go.

The MGTOW stance isn't due to women/femininity itself, but the actions and attitudes of women and the gynocentrism-drunk society in general. Hence why MGTOW spend a lot of time exploring male and female nature and society in general in order to understand it. Understanding helps the MGTOW to make better and more informed choices in life.

The bolded part is ridiculous.

You're writing off 50% of the world's population based on their lack of a Y chromosome.

I have no issue with people who choose to be single because they like the lifestyle. I have a massive issue with people who discriminate based on something someone was born with, like gender, race, sexuality etc. You can argue if you like that MGTOW has good intentions and helps men make informed choices or whatever, but you can't argue the fact that the vast majority of men engaging in it are doing so because they hold heinously sexist views.

MGTOW has a few postive parts though.

a) People with this worldview aren't breeding and passing this sort of worldview on to their children

b) People with beliefs that put them at a high risk of engaging in domestic violence are shunning relationships.

Those two are really great.

Choosing to remain single is respectable. But in the case of the vast majority of MGTOWs, It's a shame that these people feel the need to pair this lifestyle with a personality disorder where they externalise their problems to the point of actively blaming everyone without a Y chromosome for the things they don't like about society.

Henpecking is a phenomenon from time immemorial.

One of the untold truths from most successful women is that they'd rather not work with other women.

You're writing off 50% of the world's population based on their lack of a Y chromosome

You started with fallacious reasoning as to MGTOW, I subsequently corrected you, and then you say such correction is ridiculous based upon repeating the same fallacious reasoning you started with. That's a sign of dogmatism and close-mindedness. Again, you're someone who obviously doesn't know what MGTOW is about and is thus making it up as you go in order to cater to your own preconceived bias and view.

You started with fallacious reasoning as to MGTOW, I subsequently corrected you, and then you say such correction is ridiculous based upon repeating the same fallacious reasoning you started with. That's a sign of dogmatism and close-mindedness. Again, you're someone who obviously doesn't know what MGTOW is about and is thus making it up as you go in order to cater to your own preconceived bias and view.

If you'd like to explain how my reasoning is fallacious, I'd love to hear it.

Regardless of how you want to spin it, it's about men making a decision about an entire gender as if every woman fits into one neat category. There is an inherent problem with that.

Last edited:
If you'd like to explain how my reasoning is fallacious, I'd love to hear it.

Regardless of how you want to spin it, it's about men making a decision about an entire gender as if every woman fits into one neat category. There is an inherent problem with that.

I've already explained how your reasoning is fallacious. Your asking me to explain my reasoning shows that you haven't been paying attention.

You're spinning wrt your view on MGTOW because you haven't provided evidence as to your position. You've just made s**t up and ran with it as though it be true. I watch and read MGTOW content daily, and have done so for nearly 3 years, so well know that you're off the mark.

The bolded part is ridiculous.

You're writing off 50% of the world's population based on their lack of a Y chromosome.

I have no issue with people who choose to be single because they like the lifestyle. I have a massive issue with people who discriminate based on something someone was born with, like gender, race, sexuality etc. You can argue if you like that MGTOW has good intentions and helps men make informed choices or whatever, but you can't argue the fact that the vast majority of men engaging in it are doing so because they hold heinously sexist views.

MGTOW has a few postive parts though.

a) People with this worldview aren't breeding and passing this sort of worldview on to their children

b) People with beliefs that put them at a high risk of engaging in domestic violence are shunning relationships.

Those two are really great.

Choosing to remain single is respectable. But in the case of the vast majority of MGTOWs, It's a shame that these people feel the need to pair this lifestyle with a personality disorder where they externalise their problems to the point of actively blaming everyone without a Y chromosome for the things they don't like about society.
It's sad to think that people like you may breed in your caravan and infect the world with your stupidity.

I've already explained how your reasoning is fallacious. Your asking me to explain my reasoning shows that you haven't been paying attention.

You're spinning wrt your view on MGTOW because you haven't provided evidence as to your position. You've just made s**t up and ran with it as though it be true. I watch and read MGTOW content daily, and have done so for nearly 3 years, so well know that you're off the mark.

You haven't shown that my reasoning is fallacious at all. You haven't even discussed my reasoning.

I stated that it was wrong to generalise and condemn a person based on something they have no control over, like their gender, race or sexuality.

I further stated that it was distinctly different and absolutely acceptable to disparage a group of people based on an opinion they hold or the way they act.

MGTOW, by definition, disparage and discriminate on the grounds of gender. They treat people differently based on what they were born as instead of judging them based on their actions.

That's simple bigotry, and is no different from discriminating based on race or sexuality.

I can't simplify it any more than that. If you follow up with another inane "provide evidence" reply, explain what I've written that you dispute.

Not at all. It was in reply to your thought on modern women. Obviously the 'modern' was redundant.

Modern women get spoken about due to the negative effect of feminism on men, women and society since feminism stands for female superiority, advantage and special consideration at the expense of all else. Modern women's actions and attitudes, especially since the advent of feminism, have played a large part in the fracturing of relations between the sexes. These effects have been discussed throughout the few feminism-related threads.

Modern women get spoken about due to the negative effect of feminism on men, women and society since feminism stands for female superiority, advantage and special consideration at the expense of all else. Modern women's actions and attitudes, especially since the advent of feminism, have played a large part in the fracturing of relations between the sexes. These effects have been discussed throughout the few feminism-related threads.

Provide evidence that the overall relations between the sexes are any worse than they were 100 years ago.

Women being allowed to have a voice and not being forced to be subservient has not fractured the relationship between the sexes for anyone who isn't a MRA. If anything, it's led to a much greater understanding between men and women and everyone in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back