QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

direct quote from AFLQ match preview..

"Pine Rivers will go in favorites this week due to their QAFA (A) status, over their QAFA (B) South opponents, however, if the game does open up late and Bond can get the ball outside, expect the young team to put up a real fight, the kids can run"

At least its good to know that the governing body of the game knows which divs each team plays in. #facepalm

Its an absolute joke that the league cant get this sh*t right. The previews and reviews of games below top div is embarrassing - yet they are pretty quick to increase fees. Granted Womens football is incredibly important (insert sarcasm) but wtf do the other building full of employees do if they cant even promote their own league properly.

While I love bagging out who I can, especially corporations, to be fair, Bond did play QAFA B South last year and qualified through to the Pre Season Cup comp directly from that. No doubt that is why it was written the way it was. Sure, they probably could have clarified.

Oh, and I can't wait for the Women's league to go national. Australian Women's Football League - The AWFL, get around it !!!!

Heard pine was only missing 3-4 blokes last week and only just scrapped home against tigers reserve side. Who actually had more scoring shots than pine. Pine might be in trouble.
No idea on Pine's list but Redcliffe definitely played 50% Reserve grade.
This time of year doesn't really reflect anything though, even during the regular season 3 or 4 outs can dramatically change a scoreline, strong Reserves teams are handy for depth but injury free Senior sides are more critical, GM's 2's were ordinary last year but the 1's stayed on the park not testing the depth too much...Buzz should be able to build that depth?
Bond Uni sound awesome, how's the numbers (depth)?
The best thing is this comp on face value is showing it's definitely not a 1 horse race, GM, Ipswich & Bond being touted as major chances with Suns, Pine & Redcliffe as genuine threats! Wynnum, Vic Point & Park Ridge all realistic finals smokeys whilst Carrara seem to either have little to advertise or trying to fly under the radar whilst Beenleigh are aiming for competitive.... Can't wait for this thread to be talking footy

This time of year doesn't really reflect anything though, even during the regular season 3 or 4 outs can dramatically change a scoreline, strong Reserves teams are handy for depth but injury free Senior sides are more critical, GM's 2's were ordinary last year but the 1's stayed on the park not testing the depth too much...Buzz should be able to build that depth?
The best thing is this comp on face value is showing it's definitely not a 1 horse race, GM, Ipswich & Bond being touted as major chances with Suns, Pine & Redcliffe as genuine threats! Wynnum, Vic Point & Park Ridge all realistic finals smokeys whilst Carrara seem to either have little to advertise or trying to fly under the radar whilst Beenleigh are aiming for competitive.... Can't wait for this thread to be talking footy

Which is why I got onto this site. I'm coaching Wynnum for the third straight year in a different Division so I could use some info regarding the rest of the league! Not that I've ever worried about what oppositions are doing this time of the year. The focus is usually on ourselves! It is nice to see what others are thinking from time to time also. Thanks guys.

Jeez redcliffe reserves have had a decent hitout this preseason. Seems they have played every game so far. There senior team might be bit underdone coming into round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez redcliffe reserves have had a decent hitout this preseason. Seems they have played every game so far. There senior team might be bit underdone coming into round 1.
50% last game, probably suggests 50% Seniors... Some may be underdone but rotating the squad through a few practice matches and resting senior players in preparation for regular season games is hardly bf fodder. 1 team practice rounds, some with extended benches offers a chance to give guys a run, test guys under pressure and create depth....as soon as Redcliffe is mentioned ur all over it? Did they hurt you in the past? Out of curiosity do u know what happened with B.Burton? Thought he went to GM but on the Tiger's site he appeared in a photo last week?

Heard pine was only missing 3-4 blokes last week and only just scrapped home against tigers reserve side. Who actually had more scoring shots than pine. Pine might be in trouble.
50% last game, probably suggests 50% Seniors... Some may be underdone but rotating the squad through a few practice matches and resting senior players in preparation for regular season games is hardly bf fodder. 1 team practice rounds, some with extended benches offers a chance to give guys a run, test guys under pressure and create depth....as soon as Redcliffe is mentioned ur all over it? Did they hurt you in the past? Out of curiosity do u know what happened with B.Burton? Thought he went to GM but on the Tiger's site he appeared in a photo last week?

That's because he played against the Tigers last week

Never heard of him mate...nar never played aginst them or with them. They are just easy target to give banter too. The other threads arent as popular as this one so i just troll this one!

Screenshot_2015-03-27-20-11-06.png
Never heard of him mate...nar never played aginst them or with them. They are just easy target to give banter too. The other threads arent as popular as this one so i just troll this one!
You troll here? With no vested interest? I have no idea how guys stumble onto here... But then again I still don't know what twitter is..."play on"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back