KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing nagambie are in talks with a top line onballer late coming out of the Gv would top the list up just nice if they could snare him

I'm hearing nagambie are in talks with a top line onballer late coming out of the Gv would top the list up just nice if they could snare him

Wont even need him to beat Lanky. All show no go i beleive at this time of year. Same with the gum. Still premiers and havent been knocked off our perch yet.

Im sensing some bitterness now Smoothy, is it cause they told you to hit the showers after being coach for 12 hours?
Haha Nah mate just having a joke.... Honestly as I've said before good luck to Lancy, I'm not really concerned what they do with their money/recruiting as I'm at a new club & very happy with how we are traveling at the moment & can't wait for the season ahead....

It's just funny that guys are allowed to payout on me & that's ok but the second I say something back I'm bitter or disgruntled or angry blah blah blah.... Can a man have a joke without getting accused of anything these days?? I'm starting to think not.... ;)

Haha Nah mate just having a joke.... Honestly as I've said before good luck to Lancy, I'm not really concerned what they do with their money/recruiting as I'm at a new club & very happy with how we are traveling at the moment & can't wait for the season ahead....

It's just funny that guys are allowed to payout on me & that's ok but the second I say something back I'm bitter or disgruntled or angry blah blah blah.... Can a man have a joke without getting accused of anything these days?? I'm starting to think not.... ;)
Smooth all you do is talk about lanky, do you miss the club or wish you were still there?

Smooth all you do is talk about lanky, do you miss the club or wish you were still there?
Do you even read the full posts Snowy? I don't talk about lanky, I reply to a question someone asks me about Lanky.... There is a difference.... I don't & will not go out of my way just to talk about or slag out the club.... If you guys are going to make accusations about me please check your facts 1st, but if you guys are just hanging s**t & stirring the pot well that's fine I can handle that, keep em coming.... :thumbsu:;)

Do you even read the full posts Snowy? I don't talk about lanky, I reply to a question someone asks me about Lanky.... There is a difference.... I don't & will not go out of my way just to talk about or slag out the club.... If you guys are going to make accusations about me please check your facts 1st, but if you guys are just hanging s**t & stirring the pot well that's fine I can handle that, keep em coming.... :thumbsu:;)
Not hangin it on Ya, just seems like you talk about them a lot or have an input when someone says something about them
Do the gum have a hit out tomorrow?
Think Andrew and Aaron are both lining up this year
mitch would be a great get if Andrew does play
Aaron can play a bit him self
Where are you playing this year?

mitch would be a great get if Andrew does play
Aaron can play a bit him self
Where are you playing this year?[/QUOTE]

Think i might just watch!

Not hangin it on Ya, just seems like you talk about them a lot or have an input when someone says something about them
Do the gum have a hit out tomorrow?

Yeah I realise that, only reason is because I have some inside info on them so thought it's handy to share.... But I'll try my best not to in the future?? :D:D

Nah mate no hitout 2moro, we've already played our 3 praccy matches.... So we've got this weekend off, we'll have another intraclub next week then into round 1 the week after.... & I can't wait for the footy to start so we can talk about the actual happenings of weekly games instead of just throwing our 2 bobs in predicting what we think will be happening.... Atleast we can then see how all these pre-season predictions start to pan out....

What about yourself mate, do you's have a praccy??

Yeah I realise that, only reason is because I have some inside info on them so thought it's handy to share.... But I'll try my best not to in the future?? :D:D

Nah mate no hitout 2moro, we've already played our 3 praccy matches.... So we've got this weekend off, we'll have another intraclub next week then into round 1 the week after.... & I can't wait for the footy to start so we can talk about the actual happenings of weekly games instead of just throwing our 2 bobs in predicting what we think will be happening.... Atleast we can then see how all these pre-season predictions start to pan out....

What about yourself mate, do you's have a praccy??
Yeah I agree with you there smooth, footy can't come quick enough
How do the gym line up?
Na mate we have the week off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ark are all the recuirts playing? Full strength squad? And is gill playing this year?
Few blokes unavailable snow so won't be full strength but as far as recruits all but shultz will be on the park as he is still away.. Andrew & Aaron both lining up as far as I'm aware..

Not gonna play at ky again?
Heard you might of been heading out to lanky[/QUOTE]

Nah bud, not playing at Ky
Don't think i would get a game in Lanky's mighty side!

Last edited:
First 3 goals in nagambies praccy match went Rattray htl Stevens!!!!! Hope lanky recruited a back line.... Nagambie looked really sharp!!!!

Yeah just a couple Danny haysom Tyron Muir paddy Rattray all look as good as I've seen them but there best 3 players didn't play in muck Shiels ant haysom and David price

First 3 goals in nagambies praccy match went Rattray htl Stevens!!!!! Hope lanky recruited a back line.... Nagambie looked really sharp!!!!
lanky played nick casey's mob and won by about 6 goals
barn looked sharp and the mids espically hiily got plenty of it.
and our backs kept the opposition to a losing score
something we couldn't do with last years backline

lanky played nick casey's mob and won by about 6 goals
barn looked sharp and the mids espically hiily got plenty of it.
and our backs kept the opposition to a losing score
something we couldn't do with last years backline
Their back line must not have been too bad as they made finals. Hey smooth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back