PS4 Bloodborne

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't have Bloodborne yet but would've liked a setup like this last night, would be good for footy season lol.

11091296_879966502041701_7120556351524756145_n.jpg

So this is my first time with a souls game, what's the optimal amount of echoes you want to be holding before cashing in and upgrading? Or do most people just yolo it? Was pretty happy to beat Cleric Beast on my 2nd try and Father Gascoigne on my first, really enjoying it thus far.

I personally like to farm enough souls for 3-4 upgrades so I'm not sitting there all "what should I upgrade"

However, I'm finding that dying happens alot easier in this game and it's risky to mess around with so many souls.

Solid effort to beat FG on your first go too.

So this is my first time with a souls game, what's the optimal amount of echoes you want to be holding before cashing in and upgrading? Or do most people just yolo it? Was pretty happy to beat Cleric Beast on my 2nd try and Father Gascoigne on my first, really enjoying it thus far.
s**t man doing really well for your first in the series then. Pretty much what ever your comfortable with, I carry up to 30k but i'd suggest no more than 2-3 levels worth of souls

I beat the dark pearl beast my god is that a tough fight, neighbour might call the cops with how loud i was yelling afterwards :p

s**t man doing really well for your first in the series then. Pretty much what ever your comfortable with, I carry up to 30k but i'd suggest no more than 2-3 levels worth of souls

I beat the dark pearl beast my god is that a tough fight, neighbour might call the cops with how loud i was yelling afterwards :p

What level are you?

I find this is one of the only games I've ever played that I genuinely fist pump when I achieve something.

There's something about this game that is in my brain. Which is very rare and really something that has avoided me for almost the entire 18 months of this generation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I def got lucky with old Gassy,
found my way to the top of the stairs which seemed like a way easier spot to roll and get behind to get shots in and had a ton of viles to use

Is the music box used for anything else? I came across it after Father Gas so I never got to use it during that fight and I'm assuming it serves no other purpose?

Its taken me about two play throughs to finally figure and get the gist of the game. Had no idea about what blood echoes were and how to upgrade stats and weapons and stuff. I guess i dont play rpgs often, it didnt help. Just realized that you buy equipment in hunters dream, ive got max Molotov cocktails now .

im up to level 17 now without even beating cleric beast, i think i can handle him now :D i watched someone on youtube beat him in like 2 mins just throwing moltov cocktails at it. :)

Anybody figured out softcaps/hardcaps yet? I hear strength is useless upgrading past 25 (unless weapon requirement you wanna use), but would like to know where the other stats start getting diminishing returns.

So I finally worked out what I have to do and also worked out how to upgrade (Thanks internet)

Face the cleric and managed to get about half of his/her HP down before I ran out of vials and got stuck on a wall. So pretty happy with that first attempt.

I've also levelled to 16 but haven't really noticed much of a difference in my attacking strength/vitality (Went for Str/End/Vit as the main upgrades with 1 going to skill)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back