Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

WowWeee

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
ffs babybomber, cannot wait for chapter 782 and onwards... Doffy's fruit is OP as fk.

BABYBOMBERS2007

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea, Ferrari, Pens,Suns,Redsox
ffs babybomber, cannot wait for chapter 782 and onwards... Doffy's fruit is OP as fk.

It is going to be fantastic. I never thought he would be able to do what he did with his powers. Also, the plan that Law had all along was awesome.

Also that part where
Luffy blocks his attack with his foot
that was epic. It will be fantastic in the anime.

BABYBOMBERS2007

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I finished Naruto yesterday. I would give it 9.5/10. Out of these three big manga/anime, I would say One Piece > Fairy Tail > Naruto.

I have read comments about the ending to see what people thought - I liked it. But what I find amusing are people who don't like the ending due to characters being paired up with people they didn't want them to be paired up with. Some people really get upset over it.

I find it strange how Sakura still wanted to be with Sasuke even after he tried to kill her. I can understand perhaps being friends in a manga universe (although not really if you take into account the whole woman bashing thing), but for them to end up together seems strange. He treated her bad for most of the manga, and yet she still wanted to be with him.

During the final fight, when Guy opens the Eighth Gate, that is awesome.

Bamboozler

Rookie
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Im watching Naruto Shippudden and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Its kinda a mix between Berserk and Claymore)

Highly recommend

Anyone watch the first ep of the newest Gintama?

Just lost it at the Hasegawa stuff at the end, so good.
..... there's new gintama?

In Japan right now. First thing I bought was Jump at the airport, and had a Strawberry Parfait for lunch yesterday hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BABYBOMBERS2007

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I just read the latest chapter of One Piece:

The final page - gear 4 is going to happen next time. And now there is a break next week from One Piece.

West Coast Weasel

Club Legend
Jan 25, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Seattle Sonics/OKC Thunder
Currently reading King of Hell and Kingdom whenever the new chapters come out

Just started to watch Gurren Lagann, tried to watch it in the past but didn't enjoy it. Had just come off Gundam Seed and the sharp change from a tension filled action series to one a comedy was a little hard to adjust. Now, I'm enjoying it. It's so over the top, very much like Kill la Kill

WowWeee

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just read the latest chapter of One Piece:

The final page - gear 4 is going to happen next time. And now there is a break next week from One Piece.

omg just read it. Cant believe we wont see another chapter for 2 weeks :cry:

Would be awesome if gear 4 = something similar to Nightmare Luffy from thriller bark arc. Cannot wait till they animate the last 2-3 chapters :cool:

New anime that im watching:
Kkekai Sensen
Arslan Senki
Owari no Seraph

Last edited:

BABYBOMBERS2007

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
omg just read it. Cant believe we wont see another chapter for 2 weeks :cry:

Would be awesome if gear 4 = something similar to Nightmare Luffy from thriller bark arc. Cannot wait till they animate the last 2-3 chapters :cool:

New anime that im watching:
Kkekai Sensen
Arslan Senki
Owari no Seraph

I don't like chapter breaks. One Piece is the manga I most look forward to.

Doflamingo was saying that Luffy has speed but is not powerful enough, so I think it will be something powerful. The animation of this fight is going to be awesome. Earlier I was watching the endings to the Crocodile and Lucci fight - they were so good.

WowWeee

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Naruto is back.

One Piece Manga spoilers:
Gear 4 is what we expected, strength+speed. Good to see it live up to the hype

what a chapter, Doffy getting rekt :$. Kind of Reminds me of bellemy spring moves but on steroids. His face reminds me of Nightemare Luffy.... was not disappointed :$:$

Wonder if there's going to be any side effects like the first time he uses gear third

Last edited:

BABYBOMBERS2007

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Good to see both Naruto and One Piece. I wonder how long this new series of Naruto will go on for. I hope it goes on a long time.

When Luffy put his arms into himself, it reminded me of Franky.
I like how Luffy gave a name to his Gear Four - in the translation I read he called it Pound Man. I find that rather amusing.
Also, I want to see Doflamingo get thrashed more, which I think will happen.

In Naruto, it will be interesting to see if Sakura is actually Sarada's mother.

Oct 11, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Good to see both Naruto and One Piece. I wonder how long this new series of Naruto will go on for. I hope it goes on a long time.

When Luffy put his arms into himself, it reminded me of Franky.
I like how Luffy gave a name to his Gear Four - in the translation I read he called it Pound Man. I find that rather amusing.
Also, I want to see Doflamingo get thrashed more, which I think will happen.

In Naruto, it will be interesting to see if Sakura is actually Sarada's mother.

I'm thinking Sakura is the mother but the glasses belongs to the other girl (can't remember her name right now lol)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back