Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3oqcud.jpg

Think Cerb Might be right, looking like they are placing the blame on dank....

Last edited:
Maybe the head of the AFL should STFU while the AFL tribunal is still deliberating.
Ken oath he should. He basically said the players were ignorant (read innocent) parties but ignorance is no defence.

Read to me that it was more softening up the public for heavily backdated penalties and that ASADA would be the bad guys for drawing it out further if they appeal.

Also hopeful that provisionally suspended players would be able to play round one. WTF. Son of Vlad is a chip off the old block.

EssenDOPE* reveal their Anzac Day guernsey.

Oh the irony!

CBEw0u1U0AAx6wU.jpg:large

#injectapose

I just realised that red sash is made up of red poppies. :eek:

How can the AFL allow such a symbolic flower of remembrance for this disgrace of a Club to honour the ANZACS!

Shame on you AFL! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

How can the AFL allow such a symbolic flower of remembrance for this disgrace of a Club to honour the ANZACS!

That they should be allowed anywhere near the MCG on Anzac Day is outrageous. The club has been shown to have a moral compass that points into a vacuum.

Wow really? Didn't Turd say that he wanted the truth to come out? But has delayed it with cover ups, PR campaigns and muddying the water?

Was the photographer trolling getting them to pose like that?

Wow really? Didn't Turd say that he wanted the truth to come out? But has delayed it with cover ups, PR campaigns and muddying the water?
And now we have the CEO of the AFL coming out and basically saying that the players are innocent by cause of ignorance. This idiot needs to resign instantly because he is attempting to pervert the course of justice with that comment.

It could also mean that despite what the tribunal says, the AFL is going to fold up and give the players lesser sentences. If they do that, I think that I might start a class action to recover my membership money for the past 5 seasons from the AFL on the grounds that they are supporting systematic cheating through doping and I am firmly against that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now we have the CEO of the AFL coming out and basically saying that the players are innocent by cause of ignorance. This idiot needs to resign instantly because he is attempting to pervert the course of justice with that comment.

It could also mean that despite what the tribunal says, the AFL is going to fold up and give the players lesser sentences. If they do that, I think that I might start a class action to recover my membership money for the past 5 seasons from the AFL on the grounds that they are supporting systematic cheating through doping and I am firmly against that.

In anyone's book that is trying to conspire to pervert the course of justice, the AFL is nothing but a sham, corrupt and a law unto themselves.

In anyone's book that is trying to conspire to pervert the course of justice, the AFL is nothing but a sham, corrupt and a law unto themselves.
Then hello WADA, two year bans for all players, life for Hird.

AFL cannot give a not guilty verdict, small ban or backdate to some weird date to minimise games missed. If it gets to CAS they'll lose all control.

Then hello WADA, two year bans for all players, life for Hird.

AFL cannot give a not guilty verdict, small ban or backdate to some weird date to minimise games missed. If it gets to CAS they'll lose all control.

But I think they will somehow find a way, don't put anything past the AFL.

If the players were aware of what was going into their bodies we wouldnt have someone currently suing Essendon and the AFL. Gillons comments are correct. Doesnt change the fact the players are responsible otherwise a unhealthy precedent is set where we dont accept ownership, but you can still be found guilty of this yet not know of what was going on as you trusted your employer (especially one on a national stage) to do the right thing. Put the pitchforks and torches down folks. The players dont deserve the withch hunt. Your beef is with those at the helm at Essendon.

Great point Aph. Essendope should not be associated with the ANZACs in any shape or form. They're not worthy to lick the boots of our brave ANZACs.

If the players were aware of what was going into their bodies we wouldnt have someone currently suing Essendon and the AFL. Gillons comments are correct. Doesnt change the fact the players are responsible otherwise a unhealthy precedent is set where we dont accept ownership, but you can still be found guilty of this yet not know of what was going on as you trusted your employer (especially one on a national stage) to do the right thing. Put the pitchforks and torches down folks. The players dont deserve the withch hunt. Your beef is with those at the helm at Essendon.
I'm pretty certain ol' Hal didn't receive an infraction notice, so why is he suing?
Maybe he was ousted for refusing to be a part of the program?
Maybe as the owner of Essendope's licence, the AFL has to be sued also?
A heap of maybes i guess.

Great point Aph. Essendope should not be associated with the ANZACs in any shape or form. They're not worthy to lick the boots of our brave ANZACs.
Hopefully if they are found guilty on Tuesday then the RSL comes out and asks for them to be removed from the game in the future

I'm pretty certain ol' Hal didn't receive an infraction notice, so why is he suing?
Maybe he was ousted for refusing to be a part of the program?
Maybe as the owner of Essendope's licence, the AFL has to be sued also?
A heap of maybes i guess.
Maybe he's very worried about being injected with not approved for human substances. The poor guy was pissing blood at one stage

Everything they have said over the past 2 years has been designed for one thing.
To keep their members on board and not to lose sponsors. Thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back