Competitions 2015 Ultimate Footy Bigfooty Giants Live Draft: Sunday March 29 at 3:00 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Im in Captain

The draft does seem a bit early though, Feb 22 is before any of the NAB games . Mar 22 is the last NAB game so more form would be available.

All good fun

Probably not for me thanks.

Just had my first child who's just a little over a month old now and don't really have the time for more than the normal SC league.

Thanks for invite though :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in
team name: Heisenberg
Registered under my real name of Chiliwolf, not yyou :)

Only 8 spots in this league, is it possible to make it ten so Ellie can get in. Could start in rd 1 or 2 and still play everyone twice with 3 or 4 finals weeks

Thanks Bogan, but doesn't matter. Was just going to try it out and see how it compared to fantasy.
Draft style games are really different to the supercoach games. Good fun but take a little bit more commitment, especially early. Still think we could get you in. makes the player pool shallower as well so a good player knowledge and an eye for talent are very important, I have played in 16 and 18 team leagues where knowing the best of the spuds is a must.

I'll jump in if there's no other takers?

jump in Sculls
We have had one drop out since captain increased the numbers to 10 so only seven in ATM and even numbers needed for the draft to go ahead. This game is vastly different to SC & DT

Not a lot of interest in FF all round this year, except for SC which is really popular.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back