Australia vs India - ICC World Cup 2015 Semi Final 2 @ SCG 2:30pm 26/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it's the best review I've seen since DRS was brought in. There was no appeal from keeper, bowler or Clarke at slip. Watching on the TV it looked regulation play and miss.

For Smith to not just think he heard something from cover, but to be so confident there was a nick and convince the captain to take it upstairs, is indeed super human. The run-out and brilliant century on top of that makes it one of the all-time great WC performances.

Both Smith and Maxwell heard it and said they should review. agree though, big call considering how small the nick was on snicko.

Looked at the news.com.au rankings of Aussie players. Warner got a 5 for failing? If he was Watson he'd get a 0. Also Faulkner got an 8 for picking up two tail enders in a dead run chase, but getting spanked for bowling absolute tripe early on. How is that guy even in the team. One hit wonder with the bat and woeful with the ball. Either play another bowler or play Mitch Marsh.

Looked at the news.com.au rankings of Aussie players. Warner got a 5 for failing? If he was Watson he'd get a 0. Also Faulkner got an 8 for picking up two tail enders in a dead run chase, but getting spanked for bowling absolute tripe early on. How is that guy even in the team. One hit wonder with the bat and woeful with the ball. Either play another bowler or play Mitch Marsh.

Hey Brades, what are you gonna complain about when we win the World Cup?

I reckon it's the best review I've seen since DRS was brought in. There was no appeal from keeper, bowler or Clarke at slip. Watching on the TV it looked regulation play and miss.

For Smith to not just think he heard something from cover, but to be so confident there was a nick and convince the captain to take it upstairs, is indeed super human. The run-out and brilliant century on top of that makes it one of the all-time great WC performances.
I heard it clear as ever on the TV. I was jumping up and down straight away. was hoping they'd review it and they did. Very small edge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you mean IF we win the World Cup. My money is on NZ.
60698310.jpg

Both Smith and Maxwell heard it and said they should review. agree though, big call considering how small the nick was on snicko.

Whilst they were replaying it before they reviewed I thought I could see a deflection, then they reviewed and thought this is out

Afterwards though they talked of Smith but kept crediting Haddin, but he had no interest whatsoever when it hit his gloves???

Two wickets in the first PP over... So... BUMP!!

Two wickets in the first PP over... So... BUMP!!
and? One was trash like normal that deserved to be hit for 4, the other was a good ball. Doesn't take anything away from the fact that he is not a good bowler and doesn't deserve to be in the team.

and? One was trash like normal that deserved to be hit for 4, the other was a good ball. Doesn't take anything away from the fact that he is not a good bowler and doesn't deserve to be in the team.
Lol when you talk dribble like that. Boy I'm actually going to get pleasure in tagging you when Warner gets runs later on.

Doesn't deserve to be in the team * me I read some crap on here.:rolleyes:

After and excellent ODI career Michael Clarke's output as a batsmen has diminished to a point where he is replaceable.

His captaincy and fielding are going to be hard to replace.

Lol when you talk dribble like that. Boy I'm actually going to get pleasure in tagging you when Warner gets runs later on.

Doesn't deserve to be in the team **** me I read some crap on here.:rolleyes:
Cool story kid. Run along, your mum needs to use the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back