Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clem Smith was pretty lively in the second half of cats v blues, seems to have nice evasion but I didn't see him hit a target by foot.

Duggan v Cockatoo will be like comparing Cousins v Judd/Burgoyne in a few years time

You'd want both!

Ouch! Crouch and Greenwood both fracturing ankles in their round 3 NAB Cup matches. Set to miss two months the both of them.

Clem Smith was pretty lively in the second half of cats v blues, seems to have nice evasion but I didn't see him hit a target by foot.

Sums him up perfectly. Agile as any player to play the game, but is sloppy and can't run.

Nice that they've played him at the pointy end of the ground, but it's years later than he should have.

10926379_416972368474064_5357378152982782791_n.jpg

I feel sick to the stomach hearing all these people popping out of the woodwork everywhere, saying how sorry they feel for the essendon players and how they don't deserve punishment - what crap. If it was the eagles, the powers to be over east and their media would be saying burn 'em, burn 'em all.

I feel sick to the stomach hearing all these people popping out of the woodwork everywhere, saying how sorry they feel for the essendon players and how they don't deserve punishment - what crap. If it was the eagles, the powers to be over east and their media would be saying burn 'em, burn 'em all.

As if you don't prefer it that way anyway. I don't want their sympathy, regardless of bad things are. It makes it that much better when things go well.

The hypocrisy started about 2 years ago

so brave so so brave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's why I sort of like the Crowley Positive test to balance out the sympathy for Essendon

I do have some sympathy for the players, especially the younger ones, as I believe they were fed bullshit and trusted the club personnel.

The club can gagf though and they deserve to have their players suspended.

I was thinking more for penalties to the team

It wasn't a systematic doping program like Essendon, just 2 players getting caught. Like Crowley, I wouldn't expect any sanctions to be placed on Fremantle or Collingwood in these scenarios.

Comment on the 9 News page:

How is this breaking news? Seriously, I refuse to allow my kids to watch football at home now because of so much of this stuff happening, I don't want my kids thinking drug use is ok.

:$:$:$:$:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Comment on the 9 News page:

How is this breaking news? Seriously, I refuse to allow my kids to watch football at home now because of so much of this stuff happening, I don't want my kids thinking drug use is ok.

:$:$:$:$:cry::cry::cry::cry:

2782075-5348157470-10996.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back